Fuck life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sparrow91, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Possible trigger idk

I broke down last night.. I can't even understand why I'm on this cycle of crashing over and over again. I'm giving up, my trust issues are re awoken like never before... Honestly am I suppose to believe that anyone truly cares like what's the point of caring about me.. People lie they tell you what they want to hear.... There's always lies. There's always someone who wants to hurt me.

I'm falling apart and I hate it and this is a rant and just me trying to explain that I'm losing hope. I really want to understand why people would care and it's never easy. I'm cutting again and again I'm afraid I'm going to go to deep but wanting too.. Considering my thoughts have gone gloomier.. I've got deathly ideas that I'm ashamed to say I have... I'm losing myself and I'm scared.... I don't tell anyone but I'm scared I'm scared of failing I'm losing motivation I'm losing hope I'm scared of being hurt again and again...I'm tired of crying, restless nights...

Fuck this shit what's the point of living if we struggle why love to struggle, to lose control... I'm starting to see more and more my life is worthless

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hmmm you might not believe me. But having read your post and seeing the pain you are in, I do care. I care that someone feels that low that they feel the need to SH, that they have lost all hope in humanity. I've been there. It is a very dark place. But please don't harm yourself, I would not be replying here if I did not care. I have been so low that I've ended up in a coma, so I can relate to your pain. I hope you do keep posting here even if you feel no one cares or that you simply can't trust people, you can still talk/vent/rant here. That is why this site exists. Best of luck to you and I hope you're able to make it through the day safely.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope also you can get to your doc and get a treatment plan in place to stop this cycling ok The people that harm you well they are not worth you harming yourself they are ignorant and do not understand depression.

4. Sparrow91

Thank you for the kind words, nothing's better but I'm trying..

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hey sparrow long time no see.
    i often think of you and care. please be faring well
    remember you said we d be each other s motivation but you never came back to me

6. Sparrow91

Hi scaryforest! It has been ah while hasn't it. I'm sorry I haven't been there as much as I should have been , I hope everything is going well for you

7. Sparrow91

I sent you a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.