Fuck me (Probably will trigger)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The_8th_Wonder, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I can't get get rape out of my mind... nothing I do works. It's controlling me and it's such an addiction and I haven't even fucking done it. I swear I'll kill myself before I do that to somebody. I just want to be tortured by somebody who's been raped, please.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

there is alot i could say 2 u but i wont.all i have 2 say is get help.coz ur obviously unwell.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Well, you should probably talk to someone professional about this. Like a therapist.
    They could help you work through your feelings and find out why you're so preoccupied with it. There could be some underlying control thing maybe. Please get help.
  4. mandyj101

2bh its made me quite angry reading this uggggggggggggggggggggg
    if im honest i think u shud get urself locked up coz u make me sick
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i agree with mel-x you probably need help, and fast. at least you ahvent acted upon your feelings. try get help asap
  6. The_8th_Wonder

How can I trust a therapist? I'm afraid that if I tell them they send me to jail or something.
  7. Remedy

Well you haven't done anything illegal yet, so they aren't allowed.
    Their job is to put a stop to thoughts like these before they turn into actions.
  8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You had the guts to post your feelings. Now you should follow-up by seeking therapy and getting to the bottom of the issue if possible. If you do nothing about it, based on what you're saying you will end up raping someone, then you are going to be locked up for sure.

Be proactive, seek help. Otherwise you will torture yourself fighting off the feelings or hurt someone which you say you do not want to do.
  9. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

They cannot send you to jail unless you have commited the crime. But yes, to have thoughts like that is to seek help immediately. If you're thinking it, then there's something obviously wrong and you need to get help before it could get worse and beyond your control.

I'm going to remain open-minded here because, yes, at least you didn't act on it and you at least have gotten it out in some form, the next step is to prevent it from getting worse without your knowledge.

I don't think you need to be tortured, but I think if you spoke to a few people who have been there, and see how it's destroyed them, you might find yourself looking at it differently. Of course, I'd advise you get the help first, and possibly do it under supervision.

It's like this, a lot of people have morbid thoughts of killing someone, hell, I'll admit I even have. I wouldn't do it, obviously, but the thoughts are they (usually for a harsh reason though...not just because someone has looked at me) however, rape is a completely different subject, and you certainly need to seek help immediately. There is NO reason to ever have those thoughts, unless you are unwell, and that's what it sounds like to me and a few others here.
  10. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry about what you're going through.. if there is anything.. you could do to find out why you have these thoughts.. were you abused when you were a kid, etc.. all to do with your past. If you could work on it, you can walk free.

Please don't do harm to anyone.. nobody deserves to be hurt.. nobody enjoys being hurt, even if you're hurting.. don't hurt anyone else, because they don't deserve it.. please don't harm anyone.. Or I'll cry out to the world.. and ask the world.. what is wrong with everyone here.. it's a sick place really.. everyone is trying very hard not to be hurt.. so don't do it to someone else just because you're hurting ..please

If you need anything, please PM me, I'm happy to chat with you.. to find out your issues. I'm willing to listen and be your friend.

11. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

By the way, we're sharing the same name - David. God bless you David.. please PM me
  12. mandyj101

Omg am i the only 1 angry about reading this?!?!?
    Ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Haley-Elizabeth

Haley-Elizabeth Well-Known Member

14. The_8th_Wonder

You donnt understand And you never will understand. Please stay out of my thread. Same with you haley. Thank you. I told you it would probably trigger so nothing should have surprised you.

You have no idea why rape happens at all. It's a terrible thing you are so closed-minded just like most of the people in the world. You can't turn a blind eye to the worlds problems and label all of the worlds rapists as sickening. If you do that the prolem only gets worse.

Anyway ok actually getting a therapist for the first time in my life. When would be the right time to share these feelings with them? First visit? A couple months?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  15. mandyj101

I know how terrible it is!!!! I know how it destroys lives !!! Tell us then why it happens..i want to know..what goes thru som1s head when they whant 2 rape som1?!?!?why would u take away everything from an innocent person?!?!?i dont friggin get it???????u should b locked up so u cant hurt any1!!!!!!!
  16. Remedy

I think it'd be best to tell them on the first visit. You need to deal with these feelings as soon as possible.
  17. shades

shades Staff Alumni

TO :8th

Why are you surprised that there are people upset with your thread? Maybe you should have titled it, "I want to rape someone-may trigger". Then maybe they wouldn't have checked it out. Then you say that they'll never understand. What is there to understand about it from their point of view. Even if there were an entire encyclpedia dedicated to "understanding rapists" it would not make the victims feel any better about it.

As it is, most of us suggested what you should do...seek therapy! And as to your second post, mention it the moment you walk in the door. You are not going to be put in jail for saying that you are fighting the urges to rape someone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.