fuck me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

fucking everyone around me is suceeding and im not life is one kick in the balls after another and every time it kicks it kicks harder every single second im alive.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning,
    I can relate to what you are saying. Before I screwed up my life I had a good paying job. The problem was I kept training new people and they would get promoted over me. I confronted my boss about it. He said two reasons 1) because I missed work a couple times a month, o.k. migrane headaches. If you don't beleive me stop by the house and take one look at me.2)because I do such a good job training others, so I was screwing myself? It is funny because all the long term employees quit working there just like I did. Oh well now that I am done rambling on, I did learn one thing and that is cover your own ass.:chopper:.
  3. Chernarus

damn strait
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You can't fail. Whatever you do is a success in it's own way. It just takes a change of perspective. No matter how many people tell you that you've failed, or how many times you tell yourself you have, remember that you can never be a failure. You can set a goal and not accomplish it, but failure is never a part of who you are. Anything can be seen as a success.
  5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Try wearing a cup.... Life still tries to kick me in my lower region, but when I remember to wear my cup it doesn't hurt as much.

Do your best and be your best.
    You don't have to be amazing.
  6. Chernarus

???? what
  7. Chernarus

what about going to jail or being labeled an alcoholic at the age of 15

8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I was being an ass... Sorry?

I was trying to be funny(about the balls thing) and tell you that don't let the other people get to you. There will always be someone better, cooler, and smarter then you. It's not your fault that you can't be what everyone else is.

Just do your best and be your best.
    Sometimes the only thing you can do is to keep on trying.
    Don't get yourself worked up if you fail now and then.
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Just experiences. The experiences themselves aren't good or bad, we just label them that way. There's nothing wrong with these experiences. People can learn from them. Or not. Either way, they're just things that can happen. It doesn't make you a failure.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just because things such as those have happened in the past does not mean they have to in the future. Learn from your past experiences and make sure the ones you didn't like don't happen again. Try not to view yourself as a failure. Concentrate on the things you do well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.