fuck my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yursomedicated, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

why do so many people care? i just wanna fucking end it.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: because they love you? :)

whats up?

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

coz u sound like a nice person ..
    and u help others .. which says alot :hug: x

4. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Because you mean something to others. Because you help.

:hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE care because we can see you are someone with compassion and insight and has helped so many people here me included. We care because we know its the dam pain you need help getting rid of not you. We care because you have become a friend and friends care for each other so yeh you life sucks but we are there with you no matter what you are stuck with us. I hope you feel better soon just know everyone here will help you get through tuff spots and hopefully life won't suck as much.

6. yursomedicated

I wish that you wouldn't be upset if I died. I wish you wouldn't harm yourself if I died. I wish you wouldn't want to kill yourself if I did. I tell you all the time I can be with you forever, right next to you everywhere you go. You don't see everything I see.

People care too much...

I know someone who went through with it, if they can do it, can't I?

I may not be back.

7. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

because they do.And so do you..you just can't see it right now becaused you are in a dark place.I hope you doing ok..

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are doing better today as well please let us know If you feeling you can't go on please phone crisis line please.

9. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

What ever you do my friend, Know that i respect whatever you do. Just Dont take that road. Things are fucking hard as hell. your pain is proably very diffent from mine but hang in there. In a way we live to care for things it our human nature. If we wouldt care this world would be more fuck up. Anyhow i hope you stay stong cause i know you are. I'm allway here if you need to talk to. Well my friend take care.

P.S if i'm not making sense sorry very drowsy right now.

-Ryan

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

why do you want to end it?

11. yursomedicated

I'm here. I didn't attempt last night or even do anything. Situation changed with someone.

Why do I want to end it?

I think there are a million reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.