fuck my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pither, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Wow. FUCKING Wow. It never goes smoothly for me.
    Not now.
    Not later.
    Not fucking ever.

When one window opens, the whole fucking house caves in.
    When one light flickers into life, the fucking power goes out.

It will Always be this way for me.
    It will Always be the world against Em.
    It will Always fucking be hard not matter what.

I hate myself.
    I hate having to go on like this-
    Why would I want to live if this is how it's going to be?

Why fucking bother if I never get a break?
    Because it's the right thing to do?

Fuck the "right thing"-
    The right thing has never happened for me-

Why should I have to continue to suffer.
    Why should I have to go on like this.
    Why should I have to be strong.

I'M ALWAYS FUCKING BEING STRONG.

Every damn turn, every damn time it's a struggle-
    I'm tired and I'm angry and I'm fucking done with all of it.

Fuck it I'm out.

2. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

please feel better...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I with ya there but hey as we all need to do is fght be strong show others tht we still have it left in us.Getting help too dosnt hurt as sometimes ya need a hand to get bck on ya feet and im finding this out as im the worst to seek it.I know im not much help at this point but all i can say is be strong let the fck ups pass as if ya let them get to ya too much nothing will run smoothe and remember:poo: ok.Are ya seeing a counciller or anything gp mght be a good idea too.Take care and do seek help to become strong again and use this forum trust me it helps heaps and ppl here are very friendly and they do listen

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Emi, what triggered this?

Who or what are you angry with? :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't give up!! Life is a constant battle but you can turn the tides to benefit you..Whats some of the things you like to do?? If you have no friends keep coming here you will make friends.. Who knows you might find one or two that live near you so you can meet up somehwere and talk face to face..Let it out we have big shoulders, we can take you venting your frustrations..I hope things get better soon..

6. pither

pither Well-Known Member

MY family is currently living with my aunt as our house caught fire two weeks ago. We've been picked up and moved and hour away from our lives-

As if it hasn't been hard enough already- as if we needed something really, really awful to happen.

I'm tired of having to suffer through and "make the best of it". Why bother if the next turn in life is going to be the same? Why should I continue to keep my head held high when my world is crashing all around me?

I'm sick of it! I'm done! I don't want to deal with my fat ass lazy father complaining all the time, I don't want to hurt inside everytime I look at a mirror, I don't want to watch my mother cry anymore.... I can't continue living with this pain- it's too much for me, I'm tired and worn down.

I don't see a point any more, not when it's so easy to escape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.