fuck my life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostbutnotfound, Mar 25, 2011.

1. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do. I genuinely don't. I can't believe this has happened to me again. I can't believe I allowed myself to trust again. Oh my God. Why do people do this? Why does it come so naturally to them to just lie? Do they genuinely not understand the hurt they cause, or do they just not give a shit? I'm soooo tired. I can't stop crying. I don't want to hurt any more. I don't want people to see me as so inconsequential, so insignificant, that they can inflict pain without a second thought, that they can walk away time and time again, proving just how worthless I am. I'm broken. I need to die. Even if I didn't want to it wouldn't matter.. this has come down to what I need. Things aren't getting better, they haven't for years.. and now this? Honestly.. I don't know what to do. Why am I so fucking stupid as to believe anyone could care about me anyway? Why do I buy into the bullshit, when looking at every experience I've had with people in the past has left me alone? I must be a fucking disgusting, repulsive, horrible person for this to happen. I hate myself. I can't do this. I can't. :cry:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry people keep hurting you so badly emotionally. I hate that feeling of rejection of being abandoned yet again Just know if ever yu need to talk iwill be here okay just pm me. Please you be kind to you okay don't let these people hurt you anymore You take care of YOU okay show them all how special you are hugs

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry to see someone has hurt you. I have no excuses for them and you dont deserve it, no matter how much youve talk yourself into believing that.

Im here if you ever want to talk or vent.

4. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I'm just tired of not being good enough all the time. I'm tired of rejection from everyone :sad:

But thank you for your replies

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No rejection here. Hun you need to talk these things out. Here is a great place. People understand, no judging and you are anonomous. You are very important to members here. We care and want to help and support you. Help you find the strength you need to get past the hurt. Please dont feel you have to face this all alone. I'm here for you :arms:

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

No rejection from here either. To bad people put thier own ideas in on how you should live your life, (esp when most are having thier own problems living theirs) its a damn shame that people make you feel bad for being you, its okay to be you.

I think thats the best thing in life, we all have our own opinions, give them yours by saying what you see is what you get and if you dont like it then turn your head and go the other way.

Hugs, hoping today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better today.