Fuck my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInDarkness, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm tired of my non-existing life. I'm 18 soon and I feel like giving up already. I spend all my time home like I have always done. What can I do to get a life? I feel like I am a disappointment for my parents. I'm a LOOSER. Not a NERD, GEEK but A LOOSER. I suck at this thing called life. It's GAME OVER for me. See you in the afterlife! I'm gonna end this ASAP, I just need to find a good way.

2. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering, LID, but I'm so glad you've reached out to us. I think you'll find SF to be a friendly, understanding community of people who all share your struggle on some level. I hope you'll count me among your many new friends here. Being different doesn't make you a loser, Friend. I personally find most of those "perfect" people who "fit the mold" a bit sad and boring (and believe me, they are even more sad and boring as they age). Sounds cliche, but your flaws and quirks are what make you beautiful. Please know that I truly care, and I hope you give yourself a chance to survive and conquer your circumstances (which I believe you can do). If you do choose to push through this pain and live, I can promise you that despite what it may feel like to you right now, the clones of the world are not the ones who leave their mark, and are much more likely to live lives of quiet desperation than happiness. Sending hugs and friendship...T :console:

3. I'm in some other fucking world. I must be sleeping. Maybe I have never even been alive. It's a dream. Yes, that will explain alot. For example that I have had no control of my "life". The same shit every fucking year. No girlfriend, no nothing.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

a lot might change for you for the better. you're still really young, and I think it's easier to make changes when you are young

it's hard to get work now, and school is expensive. a lot of people are sick of the way the system works, and many changes could come soon. maybe worthwhile to wait for or be a part of those changes

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

a lot might change for you for the better. you're still really young, and I think it's easier to make changes when you are young

it's hard to get work now, and school is expensive. a lot of people are sick of the way the system works, and many changes could come soon. maybe worthwhile to wait for or be a part of those changes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.