Fuck Sake!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I had a great weekend, for the most part.
    And then I come home.
    And there she is, Becky, my mouse. Dying.

And here I am, too much of a coward to stop her from suffering and just kill her myself. I can't even touch her. I keep checking at her every 2 minutes, just to see how her breathing is going.
    she's sitting there, all curled up in a corner of the cage. It's so hard to watch. I'm sitting here crying. And I'm like. "come on, it's just a mouse" but like.. it is MY mouse. It's BECKY. She is so sweet and cute and like.. innocent.

I'm sitting here crying like a fucking baby.

Animals are like the most pure and innocent creatures on the fucking planet, they don't deserve to die. Not in pain like this.

Fuck sake. it's not fair.

Why does it hurt so fucking much. It's just a fucking mouse.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Its perfectly understandable to see why your so upset. I'm here if you wanna talk. :hug:
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

It may ''just be a mouse'', but as you say, it's -your- mouse, your pet.
    Like Vikkers, I'm here if you wanna talk hun :hug:
  4. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Once I spent 2 weeks crying every night when I went to bed, because my pet died. I spent most of my childhood with him. :cry:

I understand how you feel. Pets are just as important as your friends IMO.

MSN me if you want.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I know this sounds awful, but if you put him in a paper bag and whack it against a wall it will kill him instantly and he won't suffer any more. I'm sorry for your loss :(
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Like everyone else said, its understandable why you are upset. I love my little pet, I would be very upset if he was in pain or died. Im here if you want to talk :hug:
  7. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

Animals ARE pure creatures.. they arent selfish, they do something that many humans are incapable or dont care to do.. love unconditionally.. i felt that way about my cat, he was my comfort when i was sick, or depressed.. never turned his back on me (like humans both friends and family have), and he loved me no matter what i looked like... :sad:had to give up my cat because our property manager decided to be a jerk about indoor cats.. they reversed it and said AFTER i gave him to the humane society that i could have kept him if i had only gotten a doctors note.. nice of them to tell me AFTER he was gone... still not recovered from losing his companionship..we get attatched to our pets, they bring us some comfort in this F**KED up world.. it's not silly to be upset about your mouse.. its a creature with a soul, with the capability to love...
  8. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Couldn't agree with u more.

9. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Pets are perfect because they don't judge you.
  10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I still miss the little mice I had. It's always hard when you know they are suffering but remember you gave your mouse a good home. :hug:
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

becky :sad:

est :hug:

here if you want to talk xxxxxx
  12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

She's dead now. I couldn't kill her, I couldn't do it. She died today when I was at work.
    I buried her in the yard.

If I already feel like this over a fecking mouse, I don't even wanna imagine what I'll feel like when Mads, my cat / My everything dies at some point.
    I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I am sorry for your loss Ish.