Fuck the entire world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaidDave, Aug 7, 2010.

1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

We could all die tonight and it wouldn't matter. There is no redeeming quality in humanity anyway. I fucking hate you all. All your fucking rules and bullshit. What the fuck do you want me to do? Shut my fucking mouth and pretend everything is okay? Not going to do it. I don't compromise for anyone. I don't respect or give a shit about any of you. Just let me live and die. Get the fuck away from me. You don't want to know me. I don't want to know you. We're just animals with dreams and stupid fucking instincts. My instincts are betraying me by letting me stay alive in a world where all I'll ever be is held down by everyone and everything. I try to be happy and crack jokes but none of you seem to get them because you're a bunch of fucking morons. I don't regret saying any of this because I know you're gonna stab me in the back in the end. Don't fucking dare say you wont because I know you will. I know this might be deleted so fuck the admin that deletes this.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong, something happen...?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Daveeee :hug: MSN me if you want to talk =)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are hurt in pain sorry you feel people are holding you down. Rules there are alot of them and sometimes it is overwhelming but there to prevent people like you from getting harm glad you were able to vent and get some of the anger out the pain out god yousound so hurt. i hope you can come back and keep venting okay let them know whoever it is just how much paiin they are causing you.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave you sound so in pain.....
    I hope you find the strength to tell them what they are doing to you.(whoever they are)
    Keep posting here so you can let it all out....