FUCK the LIFE around me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by maxell123, Feb 11, 2009.

1. maxell123

maxell123 Member

---------------------------------WARNING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND HATRED FOR EVERYTHING--------------------------------

Well i know this shit most likely wont help me at fucking all but i might as well try.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS ONE HELL PIT AFTER ANOTHER!

-----------------MY OWN BITCH MOTHER---------------

were too start............im going to say what happens in my own home.
    When i was a kid i mest up my room...and my mom cleaned it, SO MY MOM HAD A MENTAL FUCKING BREAK DOWN AND ATTACKED ME! SHE CLAWED THE FUCK OUT OF MY BACK AND MADE ME BLEED, WHEN I WAS ON THE GROUND CRYING MY MOM STARTED TOO LUAGH HERE FUCKING FAT ASS OFF AT ME AND SAID THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE!! GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THAT BITCH TOO BURN IN HELL!

THEN SHE ALWAYS STARTS ARGUING WITH ME! THEN SHE SPIT RIGHT IN MY FACE, THEN SHE SPIT IN MY FOOD, THEN SHE LIED TOO MY FATHER AND NOW HE HATES ME.

THEN SHE GOT WITH MY BROTHER AND STARTED HANGING OVER ME CALLING ME NAMES AND SHIT WHEN I WAS SLEEPING! DO YOU BEALIVE THESES IGNORANT PEOPLE?!!?>!!?!?!

Well that sums up my mom...She did other shit but there no fucking point in typing anymore about that....it will only make me more pissed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------RANDOM FUCKING PEOPLE-------------
    EVERY DAY SOMEONE FUCKS WITH ME! THERE IS NO END TOO IGNORANT PEOPLE. THEY CALL ME NAMES PICK ON ME AND WHANT ME TO KILL MYSELF. THEY TRY SOO HARD TO MAKE ME MADE. EVEN MY NAIGHBORS,MY SO CALELD FRIENDS,EVEN RANDOM PEOPLE THAT ARE DRIVING. SOME GUY FUCKING FLICKED ME OFF WHEN HE WAS DRIVING.

THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE HATEFULL THINGS PEOPLE HAVE DONE TOO ME I MNOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER.

IT IS AS THO THIS FUCKING GAY ASS SHIT LIFE I WAS SENTANCE TOO WAS DESIGHNED AGINST ME!

E V E R Y O N E I SEE FUCKING HATES ME FOR BREATHING

AND I DONT KNOW WHY! FUCK PEOPLE!

---------------------------------------------------------
    AND ONLY ONE THING I KNOW OF CAN MAKE IT BETTER! AND THATS TO LEAVE BUT I GOT NO FUCKING PLACE TO GO!
    FUCK THE UNIVURSE FUCK GOD FUCK HUMANS FUCK PEOPLE FUCK LIGHT FUCK DARK FUCK EVERYTHING

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

3. maxell123

maxell123 Member

im sorry but a little icon isnt gonig to help me.... :goodjob: :thanks:

4. maxell123

maxell123 Member

Fuck it! Fuck this shit fourm! I cant bealive i even tried to git help from people anyways! People are the reasion im so fucked!

Fuck everyone! Fuck them all too hell!

5. maxell123

maxell123 Member

"Fuck them all too hell! " sry a bit harsh....i take that part back...

6. Asajj

Asajj Active Member

I honestly don't know what to say :( I can relate to your second section a lot, but my solution has been to not leave my house :p not exactly good advice! There will always be ignorant people around unfortunately. You hate them. I hate them. Just about everyone hates them apart from other ignorant people. Sometimes they even hate each other. It's a shame they manage to stay in the gene pool frankly.

I doubt this has helped at all but I can't leave you hanging :) I have bestowed upon you my first post (and that is a big thing with me honestly! Forums scare the hell out of me!)

Take care.