Fuck the title

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Parker, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker Member

It's been a while.. Like a gap in the mind that wasn't fulfilled. In Feb. 2006 I've slit my wrist and, whatever I felt later - no, I still never said that I regret even a bit that I did it. By the time I wasn't away from control, OK as always.

Yes, I agree the world is beautiful.

Not enough.

Through this year I felt lots ups and downs. I was always ready to repeat that. This is not something depending on me. The only things that kept me alive through all this time are pages of my damned screenplay that I was writing hoping some big deal will get interested and I'll finally get out. All I want is to get off from Ukraine to US. That's all. I can live like in Fight Club and that's great! I don't need anything. Give me my peace.

I can't even express how I want to stay alive. I am having many dreams. Making the music.. What the hell? I can't take.

Fuck this full of crap movie industry, I like my script but nobody is upcoming.
    After all these dreams, expectations, I wasn't even thinking of suicide, because I can hope, after all - just die? Fuck you god wherever you are for creating me. I don't know should I be surprised or not. The decision is clear.

I am just fucking angry and depressed.

2. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

einstein applied to every country to teach high school physics and was turned down by all because his german teacher hated jews. so einstein tutored privately and found a job as patent. 3 years after his papers got him a professor job. he just wanted to be independent. i'm not saying i know what you went through. but my father has let things control his life too much like a passive mashocist.

3. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

i forgot to mention that he graduate from Zurich Polytechnic first in his class but couldn't teach high school physics anywhere.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.. I hope it provides you with the support and friendship you need. If you ever would like to talk or talk about the things that are bothering you... i'm told i'm a decent listoner and friend. :hug: :hug:

5. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Wrist...as in singular?

6. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

is that important?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.