Fuck the world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by happiness, Nov 24, 2009.

1. happiness

happiness Member

I gotta say I feel stupid for making this XXX ass screen name. I made it the one day I felt happy but since then everything has gone down hill. I'm back to being suicidal and these stupid fucking anti-depressants aren't working for shit.

Back to being the friendless, butt of all jokes. FUCK EVERYONE. I wish I still had the desire to cheer people up (my initial goal for coming here). Now i just feel like everyone can go to hell because no matter how hard I try to be a good person I always get shit on in the end.

FUCK OFF EVERYBODY

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
  2. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like me. Something good goes your way and you think things will change. Maybe you had a fun night and thought that those people where your friends but then things come crashing down and you become paranoid that they were using you. So you put on this fuck off attitude because nobody will hurt you if you scare them off.

I have come to realize that doing things that way is not the answer. I took up boxing, try doing something like that and deal with your problems in a aggressive manner that is healthful rather than spiteful.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We can change your screen name if you wish...just post in Letters to the Management and if it has not been changed within the last 6 months, we can do it...J

4. happiness

happiness Member

WOW dude i'm so surprised you said that cause that's exactly how I feel. I really do become paranoid that people were using me...holy shit I'm glad someone is like me too. I gotta stop with my "fuck off" attitude too.

I started working out hard core but fucked my elbows up from working out too much and now I can't really do anything aggressive expect bar fights when I'm drunk.

5. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I don't even know you but I can tell you from 2 posts that I am so much like you already. I always wanted to fight because it is the only way I could get people to respect me and noone would dare hurt me emotionally because they all knew I was the one you don't want to mess with. And to be honest it was the only thing I was confident about. Unfortunatly, they also never wanted to do anything with me because I was so closed off and I made myself that way on purpose to avoid being hurt.

But then I came to realize that if you truely have that skill, there is no need to show it off because you know you can handle yourself and thats all that really matters. Most people are not like us, they are not impressed by things like that. And the fuck off attitude just escalates everything. Don't get me wrong I was never a bully and never intentionally picked a fight but if you spoke down to me or pushed me in some way I was quick to stand up for myself. I used to bottle up my anger but I found a way to translate that aggression into a sport and now its about fighting against myself to improve rather than making myself into someone people should fear.

I'm on the extreme side of this and I work out for about 3 hours a day and box for 1 hour 3-4 times a week and run on an almost daily basis. So I wouldn't suggest being like me because I never feel like I am good enough for myself but I would say start some kind of routine and stick to it. And the good think about taking out your aggression in a way like that is not only are you getting it out but you are getting in shape and people will notice that.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009