Fuck this life!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've seriously had enough I've just come home from going out for a few hour's to the beach for a little and to the shops,and how do I feel?well so shit I cannot even begin to explain.My Bdd yes Body dysmorphic disorder really showed what it's all about today O was destroyed and intimidated by so many attractive young people and I couldn't help myself.I've even asked myself why are you bothering for?Nothing is going to change this is bullshit and that's right nothing is going to change I'm sick to death of this and can't be stuffed going on anymore fuck it!!!:mad::sad:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey ace a seriously huge :hug: from me to you. And to the rest of the shit out there :massmoon:

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

ace hun,.. cheer up... live your life to the fullest and when the time comes for you to go you will know but until then, go out and have fun, see the world, go places, do things you never done before, allow yourself some fun before you go, then leave a legacy behind you when you do go...

no i am not enmcouraging it... but heck i am ENCOURAGING going out to HAVE FUN..... if you drink go get drunk, party all night long... heck thats what i am doing.. its close to new years and i am going all out....

love you babe :hug:

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou both of you I'm just sick to death of all this shit,I can't take it anymore.:mad::sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.