Fuck this life!!!`

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pebble, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Fuck this whole shitty life - I just want to give up now!!!
    Before I worried about the wrong person finding me but maybe now if I take what I have got and need then just leave and walk no one will find me and it'l be ok. people tell you it'l get better but they are lying because it doesnt it just gets worse = I wont out now not later I give up waiting

2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Pebble hun just take a few breaths. It does get better trust me, I'm an example of that. Life gets hard, and it gets too much to handle, but you are strong enough to push through it all and fix things. Want to tell me what has you upset?

3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm not strong at all though :sad: I am weak and pathetic!!I was meant to be out with friends for my best mates bday but got taxi home on my own and have ended up sh'ing, it now really hurts and they are on their way back and I'm have to hide it. I have locked myself in my room but am really struggling to not take the tablets I have, only thing stopping me if the fear of failing and my mate finding me :sad: I wish I could just run away and never stop running until I can dissapear forever. I am so sick of all this crap and sick of it hurtin so much. Now I have this stupid cut on my wrist that hurts like hell and is going to be difficult to hide tomorrow unless I do something tonight

4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Well first thing I want to ask you to do is but the tablets away. It'll be hard but toss them out of your room if you have to. It'll be easier to talk while you aren't pressured to take them.

Also, why did you sh? If it hurts, then it isn't very good. You should tend to the sh too, just in case for infection and maybe to bring the pain down.

I can tell you right now you aren't weak and pathetic. You are just in a dark time. Everyone is. The fact that you've survived this far shows you are stronger than some. Why not reach for surviving another night? Another month? Another year?

I was in your same situation. One day I just sat down, and thought for hours about why I shouldn't do the things I'm doing (I thought about family, friends, my future)
    Thats when I started to fight my hardest to stop. It was a huge wake up call. Now I feel better about myself and about the situation around me. I even want to major in psychology now.

You just have to take it one step at a time, and motivate to be all you can be.

5. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Get the help you need.
    If you kill yourself that would be a terrible shock for others.
    Your problem is you too proud to get help.
    It would be better for everyone if you did.
    Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.