• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

fuck this night

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbuck

:sad:
ok. sooooo, i got a call from my friend seeing what i was doing after work. i wasnt doing anything so we decided to go to ihop... i went to go get my friend/ ex/ want to be his girlfriend but cant be for various reasons-- cliff-- and some friends. as i was driving me and cliff got in an argument because he was trying to take me the long way... anyways... there was a cop behind us. and he wound up pulling us over (i have no idea why. he didnt tell me why >.<)... cliff had a warrant on him. he got arrested. i made the love of my life get arrested :cry: and its all my fault because i was arguing that he got arrested :cry: i feel like shit. i mean me and his mom bailed him out but i still feel so bad. i just wanted some fucking pancakes. but because i wanted to argue, he got arrested.

so then i went to go and try to tell his little bitch or whatever she is that he just got arrested... and this is what she said "... so? youre lying"
i felt she deserved to know :( i know that if it was her in my shoes id like to know he went to jail!!!!

so now im freaking out. i mean its not as bad as it was a few hours ago when it first happened... but im still freaking out. i feel so bad. i got him arrested. its all my fault :cry:

Stormrider

he got arrested cause he got an open warrant, that's the only reaosn.
It's not your fault
People are responsible for their own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$65.00
Goal
$255.00