Fuck this place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I'm at school in lunch right now surrounded by a group of friends. (mod edit method) I can't fucking deal. Today will be exactly like tomorrow and the day after and the day after and so on until I end this shit. I'm sorry I'm going on a rant but this site is my only hope. I doubt anyone else will listen and I don't want to burden anyone. I'm so tired. I'm so fucking tired of this game. It takes so much effort to go through this shit everyday and act like nothing is wrong. I'm so tired and so lonely. So tired. So tired. So fucking tired. Im sorry this sounds like some self pitying rant button I knew this site in the only place that I can confide in because I'm sitting here surrounded by people trying not to break down in tears. I wish something would save me from this fucking nightmare but I know deep down I can only save myself and hopefully the voices around me will become background noise. I feel like I don't have the guts to really do it but there are moments in which I really think I could.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so tired and depressed. I remembered when I was in high school, I cried almost everyday in the bathroom. For me it got better, and so I think it will get better for you. Have you tried talking to a counsellor or a teacher about how you feel? sometimes that helps...

you can always talk here, this is a great place to vent, and most of the people here are understanding and compassionate :) so vent away....we all need it to feel better
  3. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Hey, Sparky -

Your stuff sounds really familiar. I feel incredibly tired whenever I'm depressed - don't want to talk to people, don't want to do anything. Feel like I'm tired of life. It sucks. We're here for you. I'm glad you came.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.