Fuck This Shit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I'm ending it tomorrow at 1pm. I thought telling the truth would help but it seems to have made things very much worse.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wow what happened...sorry if I appear ignorant of your situation but I do care and know the pain all to well.
    Please let us know what is going on and maybe we can help ease your pain.
    You may PM or IM if you would like...I am here for you and you are not alone..I will stay with you the whole time if need be...please give us a chance, it can't hurt right?
    Hugs, Bambi :arms:

3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I wish I could tell you but I can't. It's a very dark secret.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well if you would like to chat in PM or IM let me know...I hate to see you in such pain and truly do care...it may be worth a try and I have fucked up so very much of my own life there is nothing you could say that would turn me away and care less about you and your pain...there really is not.
    Hope to hear from you,
    Bambi

5. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Sometimes talking can help. I am here if you ever need someone to listen.

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please turn to one of us with what is hurting you so much. Please give it a try. I think it will help.

:hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi christele, what happened with your counsellor? I think (if I'm remembering correctly) that you had an appointment earlier? :hug:

8. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

I've been trying to follow your posts as you go... I remember you were feeling better, and were contemplating whether to tell your counsellor something, but I don't even have the faintest clue what could have made everything worse. Maybe you are just overreacting, and it's not as bad as you think. Maybe it is. I won't even act like I know what could have happened though, but I do want to help.

Please let us know what we can do to help...

9. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I was overreacting. All is well. I believe in God.

10. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Glad to know you're feeling okay now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.