Fuck This World!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

FUCK THE WORLD!

NO ONE CARES IF THE OTHER DIED..ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIS FUCKIN SELF!!!

I WILL CONTINUE TO CUT MY WRIST AND TAK MY PILLS, MY FAMILY DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK, THEY DONT WANT TO GET ME ANY FUCKIN HELP, THEN I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.

MY SWEET HEART WILL NOT LOVE ME THE WAY I WANT HIM TOO!:sad:

I FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM, HE'S THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPP'ND IN MY LIFE BUT HE NEES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AND BECOME OBSESSED WITH ME!

I NEED HIM. WITHOUT HIM IM NOTHING!

WHEN MY FAMILY LET ME DOWN, WHEN HE TALKED TO ME, THAT WAS ENOOUGH TO MAKE ME EAT, TO MAKE ME DANCE LIKE MY NORMAL SELF, BUT HE HATES ME AND DOESN'T LOVE ME AND IS TOO BUSY FOR ME, SO I WIL LCOMMIT SUICIDE!

I MADE UP MY MIND.DONT CARE IF I GOT TO HELL OR NOT!:mad:

WELL, I DO CARE, BUT IM TOO D'PRESSED TO FUCKIN LIVE ON. I DONT CARE WHAT ANY ONE SAYS, AS LONG AS THIS MAN DOES NOT LOVE ME, THE MORE AND MORE I WILL HEAD INTO MY ISONOUS, CUTTING, PILLS, EVERYWAY I CAN THING OF SUICIDE!

I WILL DIE FOR THAT MAN! LITERALLY. I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK HE'S NOT WORTH IT! I DO..AND I LOVE HIM, REGARDLESS IF HE LOVES ME BACK OR NOT.

I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DIE!

I DONT CARE IF IM POSTING IT OR NOT, I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE! I WILL!!!!!!!!!!:mad::sad::mad::sad:

DANG SEXY I LOVE YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH ME 2?:sad:

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Love takes time, has he left your or do you just think he does not love you like you think he should?

Suicide is not the answer, it will not make him come to you.... It will just break his heart and others around you.

Keep going, I know what its like to love someone more than yourself and to not be able to be with them... Its hard... One of the most hardest thing I have gone/going through.

PM me, But please dont do this, it is not the right answer.

3. ShalenaM

HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK IF I LIVE OR DIE.! THATS WHY HE DOESNT ANSWER MOST OF MY EMAILS. I HAVEN'T EMAILED THIS FOOL IN THREEE DAYS AND HE IS NOT ANSWERING ME, AND HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.

HE'S 46 IF U MUST KNOW, IM 17. BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AGE, LOVE IS LVOE AND IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN, AND SUICIDE IS THE ANSWER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. THAT WAY I WILL NOT HAVE ANYMORE PAIN AND HE WONT EITHER. FUCK HIM.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THOUGH..:sad:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

why commit suicide b/c of this man? you are letting him win. walk away and if he wants you that bad he will find you. if he loves you he will find you. don't let one man rule over your life. You're young, you can find true love b/c from what you say he is just jerking your chain.

can you not talk in caps? yelling is not going to get your point across.

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Ok, Suicide is not the answer to this.... Its really not. I know your hurting...

I love my partner so much too but I cant be with her, I also love my children but I cant be with them. I know how hard it is.

You need to try to calm down, have youseen a dr about this? Because i know its a bother but drs can help.

PM me if you need too, but please do not do anything stupid.

6. ShalenaM

HE IS JERKING MY CHAIN, AND I DONT CARE. ITS BETTER FOR HIM TO DO THAT THAN TO DO NOTHING AT ALL.

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM, THEREFORE IM BLIND AND I LET HIM USE ME ANYWAY HE WANTS.

I CAN'T HELP IT

I REALLY CANT.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ATTATCHED TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS BEFORE.

HE'S THE ONLY ONE FOR ME

HE DOESN'T WANT ME.

SO WHAT GOOD AM I ON THIS EARTH.

I NEED TO DIE.

I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE, IF IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM..

NO, NO, NO, NO..IM GOING TO DO IT.SOONER OR LATER. I HAVE MADE UP MY DANGG MIND.

I LOVE THIS MAN AND IF HE NEVER GETS IT, IM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!:mad:

7. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

ok, this may get me in some bother with mods/admins but ill tell you the truth here ok.

This guy is older then you, alot older then you. I do not know the full story but if you have met this man and you have done anything with him then I think he is just using you. Your too young for a man of that age and now he has ruined your life (But only for now)

You have a big future and if you let this "older man" take your life then he wins. He has done wrong not you. You will be loved, you will find someone else.

Your only 17, you have a big future and a big life ahead of you. Calm down, see it how it is (Read above) and i think you know deep down that we are right and suicide is not the answer.

Hold your head up high, fight back, he is wrong not you! Don't let him win, find someone else... That will piss him off more.

8. ShalenaM

I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WITH THIS MAN. I NEVER TOUCHED HIM, WE JUST TALKED. HE WOULD FLIRT WITH ME AND HE TOLD ME I WAS HOT.

I KNOW YALL ARE RIGHT, THAT SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER, BUT IT IS THE WAY OUT.

THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING BOTHERING ME, BUT IT IS THE MAIN SOURCE.

MY FAMILY FUXXCKIN SUCKS, MY DAD IS CRAZY, AND HE'S A DRUNK AND HE FUXXCKIN ANOYING.

I HATE THAT I CAN'T HAVE THE MAN I LOVE. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH OLDER HE IS, THE POINT IS IM IN LOVE, AND I WIL NEVER EVER STOP, BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE IS MY TWINSOUL

AND SINCE HE IS MY TWINSOUL, I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET HIM.

YALL WIL NEVER UNDERSTAND, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS OR BELIEVE IN IT!

HE IS ALL I HAD, NOW HE ALL GONE. SO IM ALL GONE.

THAT MAN COULD CARELESS IF I GOT SOMEONE ELSE, NOR IF I DIED!

HE WOULDN'T SHEAD A FUCKIN TEAR!

SO THE HELL WITH MY LIFE, AND THE HELL WITH IT.:mad:

PPL ARE SO FUCKIN CRUEL! SO CRUEL!

I HOPE SOMEONE BOMBS THE WHOLE ENTIRE EARTH!

I HOPE THE SUN FALLS FROM THE SKY AND WE ALL DIE!!!:mad:

I HOPE THE WORLD COMES TO AN END SOON.

I WIL KILL MYSELF!!! :mad::mad:

9. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Then i guess I have no more words for you. You have not met this man but you feel you love him so much you would die because he does not lov you back. Wait till you find love you can touch, feel, then you will know love and what love is.

I do not think you are doing the right thing at all and I really do not think you are thinking straight.

But i have no more words to give now, I am willing to talk in PMs or on MSN or Yahoo or something to you now if you would like that (PM me) but I see nothing coming from this thread now.

Please do not do it, You will find real love,
    Pm me

Conrad

10. ShalenaM

YEAH, ATLEAST YOU'VE FIGURED IT OUT. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONVINCE ME.

I MET THIS MAN ALRITE. I MET HIM IN CHURCH TO TOP IT OFF!

I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR 3 YEARS. IN PERSON MAY I ADD.

I JUST MOVED AWAY 2 MONTHS AGO.

YOU ARE RIGHT,THERE IS NOTHING COMING FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE IM A STUBBORN LITTLE BITCH, AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF. FOR NOW, IM JUST GOING TO GO CUT UP MY ARM.:sad:

11. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Like what other people have said he doesn't love you and has been using you all this time.

Hurting and killing yourself won't upset him or make him feel guilty.
    You only end up hurting people who truly care about you.

:hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shalena darling I know how you're feeling also about your Dad my dad is an arsehole and alway's has been one,he used to beat me up for nothing growing up.And just before on the phone the **** lied to someone about me saying I sleep while my TV is on and I don't bother to do anything like ask him if he need's help.

This fuckin scumbag beat the fuck out of me when I was about 11 or 12 year's old because I didn't know how to cut the lawn properly.

13. SuicideSpork

SuicideSpork Member

Sounds like a real prize... a lot like my own asshole father, in fact. Gee, I wonder why I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to come down for fucking Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.