Fuck This

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FarBeyondGone, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

i cant take much more of this shit, theres no way out of it im tired of being this way i need to go

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

what's going on tonight with you? please stick around and put your problems down in writing. let us help....

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please let us know what has brought you to the point that you believe you cant go on.
    We are good listeners. :hug:
    Beret

4. FarBeyondGone

i have simply lost my will to live, nothing really complicated about it. how i got to this point doesnt really matter does it, its in the past and i cant go back and change it no matter how much i wish i could (shit in one hand, wish in the other, see which one fills up first)

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yeah, we can't change the past, but when i am depressed i sure have a different interpretation of past events. i manage to zoom past the good stuff and only remember the bad stuff, the stuff i am convinced proves i'm a loser.

sometimes talking about your feelings can help you feel less alone, so there's that. plus, we are often harder on ourselves than anyone else would be, so you might get a second opinion. finally, this place is great for finding alternatives to suicide... you might be surprised.

6. FarBeyondGone

yeah i would be surprised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.