Fuck This

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cheerios652, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheerios652

cheerios652 New Member

Even the people on this site hate me. No one talks to me, and if I chat, I get the cold shoulder. So fuck it. So done. People suck, even those who are going through the same pain.
  2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Cheerios, I saw you in the chat room the other day... I often feel as you just said with the whole chat thing. I felt that way today. Even had someone insult the way I type messages; had another insult what I was saying rudely by saying "dramaaa"... and leaving the room; as if I did something wrong again?

I guess maybe those people are angry.... like angry in the moment. Maybe not with us specifically, maybe just angry in general. I personally do not hate you, and I love your username. It's cheerful sounding.

I'd love to talk to you, if you need someone. I am not sure how many people you are looking for support from, but I could be one person at least.
  3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Maybe hate is a bit strong? we're all in our own, sometimes dark place, there are times when we feel able to talk, times when we don't. One of the troubles with the internet is it can heighten our feelings of loneliness, of rejection, even when no one is actually rejecting us. I look at it like when I started taking my meds, they didn't seem to work for a few weeks, then they kicked in, perhaps you just need to give things a bit more time?
    I hope whatever you choose to do, you find some peace and comfort, and a belief that not everyone hates you.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think anyone here hates you, and I'm sorry you were ignored in chat....I've never been in there so I don't know much about it. But if you need someone to talk to, I'll always be here for you. I hope you don't leave the site because it can be a great place for support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.