Fuck venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostboy, May 7, 2009.

1. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

FUCK UNEMPLOYMENT, FUCK DIFFERENCE, FUCK GOALS, FUCK RESOURCE'S, FUCK TALENT, FUCK POPULARITY, FUCK SOCIAL NETWORKING, FUCK HIGH ACHEIVERS, FUCK LOW ACHEIVERS, FUCK ME, FUCK YOU, FUCK MUSIC, FUCK SCIENCE, FUCK RAPE, FUCK CRIME, FUCK CRIMEFIGHTERS, FUCK INTOLERANCE, FUCK TOLERANCE, FUCK NICE, FUCK MEAN, FUCK CHANGE, FUCK STAYING THE SAME, FUCK FRAMES, FUCK ART, FUCK DESKS, FUCK ELECTRICITY, FUCK GENIUS, FUCK DISABILITY, FUCK STUPIDITY, FUCK IGNORANCE, FUCK KNOWLEDGE, FUCK UNFAIRNESS, FUCK FAIRNESS, FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT, FUCK EARTH, FUCK PLUTO, FUCK ADHERING TO SOCIAL NORMS, FUCK SOCIAL NORMS, FUCK SOCIAL ABNORMS, FUCK SOCIAL, FUCK :mad:

2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

FUCK EMPLOYMENT, FUCK FINDING EMPLOYMENT, FUCK SKILLS, FUCJK FRIENDS, FUCK ENEMYS, FUCK USELESSNESS, FUCK FEELING USELESS, FUCK APOPTOSIS OF THE HUMAN VARIETY, FUCK BIOLOGY, FUCK GLOBAL WARMING, FUCK PEOPLE SLOW REACTION TO GLOBAL WARMING, FUCK POPULAR TRENDS, FUCK UNPOPULAR TRENDS, FUCK THE POWERFUL, FUCK THE POWERLESS, FUCK FEELING POWERLESS, FUCK FEELING HELPLESS, FUCK THOSE WHO TRY TO HELP, FUCK THOSE WHO DON'T TRY TO HELP FUCK EVERY SINGLE ATOM OF MATTER ANTI MATTER AND FUCKING RETARDED ELECTRON PROTON NEUTRON QUARK IN THIS FUCKING RETARDED INCOMPREHENCEBLE UNIVERSE!

sorry i wasn't quite done

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey, sounds like you're not feeling great at the moment... :hug:
    My PM box is open if you'd like to talk about it.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I guess I'm in the "Fuck those who try to help" category. Here when you're ready.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with the post above mine. Here if you ever want to talk (or vent).

7. Lavendere

Lavendere Active Member

f___being down, f___being happy, f___ school, f___ responsibility, f___ apologies, f____ incompetence

I don't swear so I blanked them out but I just wanted to dump some baggage this way.