Fuck you all, good night.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Krem, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

What, my posts not self-loathing enough? The spelling too good? The whining not childish enough? The posts not melodramatic enough? Well, fuck it. Here, enjoy a whiny, bitter semi-melodramatic thread, with the word "fuck" in the title, to show off my "angry" emotions and whatever. Does this catch your attention? How 'bout if I call it "omg lif sux", will that get replies? Because having a decent fucking title sure as hell doesn't.

No, don't bother replying. Not that I need to tell you that, do I?

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

no offense but i'll reply to what i want to. i'm sorry you're feeling like this. i can speak from experience also that some threads just don't receive the attention we would like. captivating titles are hard to figure sometimes. i've even closed a thread once cause it didn't get the responses that i had hoped. oh well at least i got the crap off of my chest. i hope you get to feeling better. take care

3. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I like you. Keep up the good work. Also I expect those TPS reports on my desk first thing in the morning.
    But if you really want attention without stooping to the level of being one of the over dramtic "omg lif sux lol" people then try opening with something like

"IF THIS BUS GOES BELOW 50MPH; IT WILL EXPLODE" At least when i was watching that movie it got my attention

Also feel free to use different colored text, larger text, and emocons, cause an emocon is worth 12.5 words.

4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way.
    If I would have caught your threads I would have most likely replied.

5. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. =/ Loads of forums I've joined I get ignored on because of my good grammar or some other bullshit reason. The people here can be nice and helpful, but only when they want to be. You can't expect a bunch of other people going through similar or possible worse crap than yourself to be able to dedicate too much time to others, even though when it is it's often to the illiterate, irrational types who sometimes go over the top.

Sorry this had to happen to you, Krem.

6. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

When in Rome luv, when in Rome.

I get all the attention I want, because I can sacrifice my grammar and spelling to match those who are usually the ones on the web. Oddly enough I often expect those with poor spelling, grammar and those who overuse "omg" type phrases to be young kids. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Also, when you say irrational, I certainly hope you mean me. In my opinion; if you don't do it over the top, it's probably not worth doing.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Ya'know, you're probably right. Sadly for me I don't think I'd ever be able to sacrifice my grammar for attention. It ends up looking so.. messy.
    I still do think that those who overuse "omg" are young kids. To imagine an older, mid-thirties type using the word "omg" on the net even once just makes me cringe. Perhaps that's just for the sake of my own peace of mind, though.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

OMG!!! I cant believe that I'm not suppose to use OMG!! Sorry guess just a 46 year old tantrum moment.

Hey Krem I'm as guilty as any one else here. Sorry. But damn it can only do so much. Got a lot of my own shit too. Most memebrs here try we really do. What can I say but sorry.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You make me laught Itmahanh OMG i say that too and i am older than yu. I too am sorry Krem your poety says alot and i hope others read it soon and comment Sorry i missed them good for yu for making noise and getting us to take notice

10. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

Oh, it's poetry...no wonder why. i can't speak for everyone since depressed people tend to be much better at poetry and stuff, but i don't get poetry and avoid it wherever possible.

I understand quantum physics better than i understand poetry.

11. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

I knew it. A melodramatic title is required for any of you to even look at it, let alone reply.

And, obviously, SuicideIsTheWrongOption, poetry is the only thing I've posted on the forums.

Interesting how one needs to go abit over-the-top with vomit-inducing self-pity and angst to get 'freind-requests' and friendly replies. Should I now go and cut myself, and then tell everyone about it, so that everyone is nice to me?

Oh, and here, have some "emocons". :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:. Happy now? Oh, and colours! Can't forget the colours to attract people to.. a.. thread.. Wait, I see something wrong here, but I can't put my finger on it.

Pardon me if I seem "hostile".

12. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Why are you assuming it's grammar? Could be some other bullshit reason, e.g. I have not browsed SF intensively lately so I missed your post (true story). Or maybe people didn't know what to say. Just give it a *bump* and wham, problem solved, somebody is bound to reply.

13. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

I'm glad you're taking my advice. This is how you get the attention you want. ;)

And how could i know you only wrote poetry, i don't even read the forums. I just so happen to be on FOA only which is the only reason i'm here right now. Maybe you should try posting some quantum physics equations that relate to the multidimensional theory, or even to string theory in general...you'll probably get more replies and it's kinda like poetry.

Also you forgot the colors. It keeps the kids happy.

14. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

Is your sarcasm well hidden, SITWO?

15. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Krem dude, that's what's up. I fugured it out as well that poeple fill the void in their life on here by only replying or threading like minded things. It's like if I post something to do with man I had an awsome day today noone would really take interest. But bitch at whoever and whatever cuss' all that really matters to one's self is one's own self..

16. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Krem dude, that's what's up. I fugured it out as well that poeple fill the void in their life on here by only replying or threading like minded things. It's like if I post something to do with man I had an awsome day today noone would really take interest. But bitch at whoever and whatever cuss' all that really matters to one's self is one's own self.. By the way, your title cuaght my attention lol

17. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Whoops doubled it my bad...

18. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Call amberlamps.

19. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

I liked the title, so i thought i'd check it out.
    I'm not so sarcastic, as i am unable to take anything seriously.

But i honestly don't think it's that hard to get the attention of people here. If anything it's easier than a normal forum becuase everyone here is like minded. It's easy to cater to a crowd who all feel the same way.

If you look at all the threads on this page that have gotten multiple pages, they all consist of titles that involve pissing someone off (like the title of this thread) or a general "i'm gonna suicide k brb" kinda theme to it. Once people come in, if you keep it short, that means people will most likely read it and reply. Simple stuff.

Then again, i don't really care for attention....i'll leave that up to the trolls and random attention whor.s