Fuck you Fuck you all

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ilovedilostwhatnow, Aug 16, 2010.

1. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

Looks like im on my own again *sighs* Im hurt betrayed confused lost. Im tired of all the fake ass people who say they love me. Most of them jhust want to get in my pants. They dont actally care how i feel. I do everything to make everyone i can happy. I try my hardest i honestly do. I tear myself to peices then get it thrown back in my face. When i need them they alway say oh i was busy oh i was talking to my dad and they make up all sorts of BS excuses. When i need ressurencde their never there but boy when they fucking need it they want it they have to have it then or i loose them. Why am i always the one to apolgize why do i always have to beg for forgivness why me? I try hard to make them happy id do anything if it made them happy. Im falling apart doing it but i dont care. Then they tell me stop pitying yourself and think about me for once or you dont really care or some other shit well i do care if i didnt why do i have peoples intails cut into my body why do i check if their online why do i care anymore. It always gets thrown back in my face. Im tired of all their BS . I want people i can rely on not people who leave me as soon as i dont reply 5 seconds after i message them well im done. im NOT going to rely on anyone NOT going to trust anyone Not going to belive in anyone from now on. People arent worth giving a shit about anymore.

2. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

know how you feel, I'm in simalar situation. Trying not to give in!

3. ilovedilostwhatnow

i really have no reason to live but you know what i keep trying to make everyone happy its killing me even though my hearts been turned into fine powder i still try to make others happy and its becoming to much

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Maybe you should start putting yourself first? I know it sounds strange, but people need to take care of themselves before they take care of other people.
    ...That was really unhelpful, wasn't it? I'm sorry, I'm in a similar situation and I don't know what to do either.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hi. I'm sorry that you are feeling the way you are. You sound so depressed and hurt. I can identify with a lot of what you've said.

I know it's hard when you bend over back wards and try so hard, and in the end feeling like someone spit in your face. I really do hope you don't give in and harm yourself. People like what you've just described are not worth hurting yourself over. They aren't at all. I'm around if you'd ever like a friend, to talk, vent -- whatever you'd like. Take care. :hug:

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What are you doing to make yourself happy?

I can relate a lot to what you say about many things. For me I have found that I 'attract' a certain 'type' of person, and those are unhealthy for me. Generally they are people who only want support, and I believe that's all I'm worth, so end up getting used, and being 'at beck and call', etc. So I'm trying to put a stop to that.

Might it be the case that maybe the people you end up friends with are not healthy for you because of the dynamics of the friendship?

I really hear you and feel for you though.

You're worth far more than this.

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the others. You are neglecting your happiness by making others happy. I would do some soul searching, and I would ask myself what it is that I would want to be able to have, do, and accomplish in life. IF you do not treat yourself better others won't either. I would be happy to get rid of anyone who did not appreciate me or care about what I am going through. :hug: Hold on to hope not all people are that way. Blessings..

8. ilovedilostwhatnow

*hugs* its not bad advice its just impossible for me to follow im so used to well...being peoples bitch in the bluntest of terms ~ To Things

thank you you really make me feel better thank you ~To Cazza

thank you very much but im really not all that but you maybe right my friends treat me like shit and most of them mentaly and physicaly abuse me thank you for the concern and ill take that to heart~To Scum

ill try all of their advice tahnk you for the support~To Daphna