FUCK YOU/I'm sorry, I don't mean it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Patch, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

nobody gives a fuck, you all fucking know it

fucking quick words joted down on a computer screen, we're here for you, pm me, *hugs*, don't do it, blah blah shit shit, you don't have the stamina to commit to anyone else but your selves, STOP LYING FUCKING STOP IT

haha, but I'm still here on this goddamn forum at 2:50am, WHY? AS A GOODBYE AS A CRY FOR HELP? It can't be a cry for help I don't think so...my ex just called me, someone I have always been able to talk to about the shit I gp through and I hung up on him. If this was really a cry for help, wouldn't I have told him what I took? But he would call the hospital, he would come over, and I don't want that I DON'T WANT TO BE SAVED I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO KNOW AND GIVE A GOD DAMN. but nothing else. lie to me and tell me you love me, I don't care who you are, just say that you love me,

so many of you say that waking up after you've tried is the worst feeling...thats what I'm scared of. fuck. I can't think about it. I don't even know if it working I need to take more
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if you have taken stuff then please go get help, this isnt the way.

everyone is loved in their own way, we are all worth it and we should be told, even if it is from strangers on here.
    if it will make you feel just a tad better then i love you.

yes these are just words that we all hear but what else do we have? we all care about eachother here, we are here for pm's and we want to help.

you are never alone here, you already know this.

stay safe
  3. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

god why are there birds singing in the niddle of night?? fuck my stomache hurts so fucking much fuckfuckfuck what is this? fucking fuck my stomache fucking hurts

arggg, i'm not calling anyone, i'm not going to the hospital, i'm not going to throw up, i just arg i just want someone to know whats happening. omg no one ever said it would hurt fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i don't even think its going to do he trick, this is just a 'fuck you' from my body

4. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Patch please call someone, even if you dont think its going to do the trick, it could still do some harm. So please hun call someone.
  5. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

i wanted people to take notice, i mean why else do people post here? and now that you two have i feel silly for worrying you. i'm so sorry, pls pay me no mind. i'm sure i'll be fine by tomorow

i really do appreciate your concern though, thank you, you're both very kind
  6. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Going against popular belief you dont have to know someone to care about them. I care about what happens to you Patch and truly hope you are ok.
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

same here, i noticed you but don't feel silly.

this is what we are here for but you do need to get help now, even if it turns out to be ok, don't be embarrassed about asking for help.

please put yourself first and get medical aid.

stay safe
  8. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

it doen't hurt anymore it doesn't hurt i'm just sleepy

thank you for your support, i really really appreciated it

i'm going to sleep now (its 5am) have a good night or a good day

and thank you, again

thank you
  9. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Sleep well, I hope you feel refreshed when you wake up.
  10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Patch please let us know you are alright. In my own way I care about you too. I'm not going to lie and say you're a good friend or someone that I know but rather that I know about your pain and dont want you to feel alone. I do care about you as one human being that suffers your pain to another. That is the great thing about SF. Nobody really knows one another here but yet we all know each other too well from the common pains we share. Yep we all end up saying the same old words hold on, be safe etc. But trust me they have never been more heartfelt than they are now by the poeple that keep repeating them. This is one place that you can trust they are said earnestly and by people that truly understand and care. So I think it is fair for me to say I love you just because. Please Patch I hope you are safe.
  11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Patch, I'm sorry I was asleep when you messaged me on MSN :sad:

Please get in touch asap, I'm very worried about you. I hope you got my messages on MSN and email. Please get in touch.

:hug: :hug:

You ARE cared for. I for one, care for you lots, as I've come to know you as an interesting gal.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Patch I hope to see you post later today to tell us that you are okay. I think itmahanh summed it up really well. While we may not know each other in real life, we all know each other in spirit. We have a common bond that helps us to understand what we are struggling with. We do care about each other here. That means you too. Yes, these are words on a screen and are similar in nature throughout the forum, but these words do come from the heart and they are meant. Please know that you are cared for and you do not need to go it alone. Reach out to us when you feel the need. Don't react out of desperation. Always give yourself time to think about what you intend to do. And never take action while you are in turmoil or emotional pain. Please take care of yourself. We wish to have you around for many days to come. :hug:
  13. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

i'm sorry everyone. i think i'm okay, but i don't know what that means. i'm sorry. think i'm going to go back to sleep,i don't want to be awake

i'm so sorry
  14. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

get better soon
  15. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry, Patch :hug:

Most important is that you're okay :cheekkiss
    Get some sleep and have a rest. Be gentle to yourself, as you deserve it.
    We're here if you need us :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.