Fuck You Mother!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kote, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kote

kote Account Closed

Fuck You Mother!!!

you tried to pull me down when i was just about to get well again.

you tried to break my marriage up - impossible you dont know us anymore.

you broke my daughters hearts - well you will be lonely when everyone leaves you.

now ive banned you. you can no longer contact me. you dont have my phone number or email address and i live half way around the world from you. any post recieved will be sent back saying i dont accept things from snakes!!!

To all of you who have parents who have screwed you up - fuck them!!! get rid of the negativity and make an island of possitiveness and only you control who is allowed on!!! i understand your pain!!!

2. OCD

OCD Member

I have a mum, she bans a lot of things from me, like going outside!! I can't even leave my house !!! It sucks I still live with her I'm too young to leave and I have nowhere to go, she isn't as bad as your mother, but she's very old fashioned, she doesn't believe in things like personality disorders, She believes you are either sane or insane, I'm living in hell with her, constantly fighting about little things that are not important, every night I cry myself to sleep, she's always calling me names and telling me how much she hates me, it hurts and she don't get that, most of my depression is caused by her
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I also have a difficult parent, sometimes the only thing you can do is cut the ties and move on.
    Sounds like you've reached this pass and for your own sanity have had to ban her contacting you.
    I hope you can get some resolve.