Fuck you world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fishman

Thats right, I'm sick of being stepped on and put down...I'm sick of people rejecting me and looking down there noses, no one is here for me no one....I'm sick of things always going wrong and I'm sick of being ignored when I ask questions...I feel like just taking a trip and staying somewhere else, just a whole new life and identity.

ARGH!!!!!

SoulRiser

There are lots of stupid and annoying people in the world. Sounds like you're in a place where they outnumber the intelligent and caring people... It's the same where I grew up. I found better people elsewhere though.

VALIS

Hey Fishman, your icon thing is absolutely wonderful. Love how the little DJ is bopping his head around like moby or something, and the singers are like, blah blah blah blah, you can almost hear them.

I feel the same way as you do, you must live in a big city full of asswipes and selfish mindless clam-people, just like I do!!! To hell with people. Stop looking at them, the more sleep you lose over people the more they win!!! find other people who hate people as much as you hate people and then you can talk smack about people with those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00