Fuck you. You fucking fuckety fuck.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Sep 2, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Fuck you. You fucking fuckety fuck.

You fucking bitch, I knew as soon as Mum said you were coming that it would end up with me feeling like this. You know what, you and Barry are SO fucking suited it's almost funny.
    What the fuck has it got to do with you if I'm still cutting or not? Let me guess, you care right. HAHAHA NO, you fucking don't care. Someone who cares about me wouldn't make me feel like this. Someone who cares about me wouldn't act like that.
    You aresewipe!!
    Fucking grap my arms to see if I've been cutting. Pointing out my new cuts, giving me *THAT* look. Well you can go fuck yourself.
    You once told me you used to be anorexic, and depressed for a while. Well you should bloody well know better then shouldn't you. You should know how you fucking made me feel. You should know how unhelpful you are being.
    I still remember the damn day you found out I was cutting. How angry you got, how you grabbed my arms to pull up my sleeves to look at my scars. I had a fucking rest mark around my wrist after that day.
    Grrrr I fucking hate you. You know what, I might just go cut right now, would that please you eh? Well done :dry: :mad:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Got one thing to say to this ....................... feck her and lets got to Rev's :biggrin: :laugh:

:wub: xXxXx

3. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

loads and loads of hugs
    always here
    (i am stealing that phrase-fuckety fuck)
    and i fuckety fucked the dinner again
    but honest here ok if u need to rant
    huggles to u and vikki
    remember people say the dumbest things at worst times
    ans remember u have peeps here that truely understand and care
    and whom may Rev be....????
    giggle

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

lol, Denise is my uncle's fiancee..................
    Revs is a pub......we just wcome home anf are ery drunk lol

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just ignore her hun. You are a better person than she will ever hope to be. I am sorry you feel the need to cut, but i know how that is. stay safe hun. :hug:

6. ybt

ybt Guest

Are you going to let some idiot dictate what should be good for you? Absolutely not. Is forcing somebody into something a good idea? No. Hang in there...

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks both :hug: i have done nothing. support is appreciated :)