fuck you!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

smeone called the cops on me and im in the hospital... y the fuck would someone do thatto me? i want to know who it was pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this computer sux ass its so hard to type with it.... i want to talk to whoever did thistome it was completely un called for...
    I should have thedamn choice... iwas just about to ******************* when the cops came in.... so Fuck this world... i cant talk to anyone about how im feeling EVER without the cops coming....
    can someone tell me why this operson did this... is it not my choice?
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeah it is your choice, but if someone knows what your about to do then they can't just sit back and let you die. If i had to be in the same situation i would of aswell. If you had died and the person had done nothing thats gonna affect them for the rest of their lives.
  3. lymeinside

lymeinside Well-Known Member

Whaat... please calm down... yes, it is your decision if you want to die or not, but no one wants you to die. But if you were really going to kill yourself then its a good thing that someone called the cops... this is a support forum, and no one here would let someone kill themselves if they could stop it

Well I can promise that anything you tell me will be confidential, I promise I won't tell anyone...
  4. Stocky

Stocky Guest

The human survival instinct is quite strong. The only reason why somebody intervened and called the police was because subconsciously, you wanted intervention, otherwise you wouldn't have told anyone of your plans to kill yourself.
  5. Porcelain

Porcelain Well-Known Member

What kind of hospital would let you use a computer at half past one in the morning in the state that she was in?

6. Stocky

Stocky Guest

There is nothing wrong with crying out for help.......a cry for help is indicative of a person's subconscious desire to survive. Crying out for help gives a person a chance to be saved...
  7. Porcelain

Porcelain Well-Known Member

I'm aware of that. I just find it a bit strange that a hospital would allow someone in such distress to go on a computer instead of acutely treating them.
  8. Stocky

Stocky Guest

Yeah, I found that a bit strange, too........I didn't think that most Mental Health Units supply such online access for their patients.
  9. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

of course it is your chopice but you have to thinik about why this person called the cops. mayb it is one person who genuinely cares about you and maybe genuinely wants you to live. have you thought about that side of things?
  10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

No hospital in its right mind would let you use a computer melinda. You see I know this for I tried to get on here when I myself was in hospital, but they said I couldn't because I could smash the screen, and cut my wrists or electrocute myself on it.
    I agree with porcelaine
  11. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i agree with them, if someone knew what you were about to do is because you told him/her. that person really cares about you. here in my country, the cops won´t came until the person who´s trying to kill itself is death, lol, is not a law but the just don´t care about people.
  12. Metallica*Melinda

They called 911, the cops came and told my dad to take me to the hospital in edmonton...
    We had to sit in the waiting room for an hour i think... And then when I was admitted they wouldn't even let me use the fucking phone.
    And it was only 7:30 I think when I was using the computer.
    If you don't believe me don't reply to me...
  13. Metallica*Melinda

My dad brought me there AFTER The cops were called...
    The cops who got called where in the fort. whereas the hospital I had to go to was in Edmonton...
    I shouldn't have to explain myself...
    Check the IP address of the computer i was using at that time... NOW I AM AT HOME!
    Theres a free computer in the waiting room at that hospital... and I USED IT!
    I could care less about what they said to you or what you think, I know what happend and you don't. Don't make assumptions...
    What I said was true even if it didn't sound true...
    And honestly I shouldn't even care what you think.
  14. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Melinda, I understand your anger. I have had the cops called on me from posting on the computer my thoughts. The problem is there can be fine line between discussing feelings and making statements that indicate you will harm yourself at that moment. People online may not always be able to tell the difference.

I know it still sucks but if you had someone make statements and you felt they were really going to harm themselves at that moment, what would you do? It really is a catch 22 for those of us who all suffer from suicidal thoughts. We want to die but we don't want others to because we are still caring people.

Try and roll with the hospital/doctor stuff for now as you never know, you could get lucky and find a doctor that actually helps. As far as online, be careful who you make certain statements to and don't make rash statements in any chat room. I hope with a little time your anger will fade and you can forgive the person/persons that may have called. Good luck.
  15. Metallica*Melinda

You know what pisses me off the most though?
    That people could accuse me of lying and be ass holes...
    TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE ME <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - insulting>,
    Obviously those ppl dont live in edmonton, because we HAVE FREE COMPUTERS IN OUR WAITING ROOMS HERE! And if the person didnt come in by ambulance and isn't trying to run out the door, they WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM! And I wasn't out of my fucking head when I was there thank-you very much...
    But I don't really care, or at least I shouldnt care about what you people think or believe...
    Thanks anyway...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2006
  16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mel I know you didn't lie and I'm sure noone has intended to hurt or offend you,seriously try to go easier on yourself you've been through so much.Try not to let people get to you it's really not worth it babe,I'm hear for you and promise will do what it takes to try to get you to be in a far different state than you're now and I PROMISE!
  17. deathwalking

deathwalking Well-Known Member

I agree with Melinda on this one.Now, of course I want others to live like everyone else here, but I look at it like this : if a person feels like THEY have exhausted all their options and did everything THEY felt they could why should they have to continue to suffer?
  18. Metallica*Melinda

Thank god someone understands what Im trying to say!
  19. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mel darl I really understand how much you've suffered i really do,It's just that I can't and won't tell you to end it all.I'm so sorry for this,but I do know you're genuinely feeling so low and really extremely down I wish I could do more for you I really do babe.
  20. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

It is your choice indeed. this person however didnt want to see you hurt yourdelf so they acted in the best way they thought suitable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.