fuck you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by suicidalfish, Aug 26, 2015.

1. suicidalfish

suicidalfish Active Member

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I don't give a fuck about trying to be sober anymore life sucks and it way too boring and I am too goddamn depressed and my life has gotten 1000% worse since I got sober so fuck it. Imma drink and do drugs until I fuckin die and I don't give a fuck if I fuckin OD we all gonna die anyway FUCK IT! I go to an elite school anyway and have been going to school drinking and doing drugs for 3 years straight and still got almost a 3.0 so I am doing fuckin fine and I will end up successful anyway especially since I need money to have anything even close to happiness. MONEY BUYS HAPPINESS. Money gives you fuckin everything. Nice cars, good food, sex, drugs, alcohol, vacations, fuckin everything. I gotta have money and without money life fucking sucks and without alcohol and drugs life fucking sucks so FUCK IT I am going to do whatever it takes to get all of it until my casket drops mother fuckers. Fuck you.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ok, you have released the anger within you. That's good but remember you are important. Please remain and forefill your dreams and future aspirations. Please keep posting g if it helps you to get the anger out.