Fuck You!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Painttheskyred, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

Fuck It All Now Im Trying Even As I Type This Message U Want A Fucken Picture I Ill Give U The Best Fucken Bullshit U Have Ever Seen Jackass.... Fucken Im Done Here. I Will Be Dead In The Morning Thanks To Critsim From Somone Who Thinks I Chat Bullshit.... Well Fuck This Life ... Fuck My Child And Fuck Youuuuuuuu And Fuck Everyone That Has Doubted Me ,, U Fucken Bunch Of Tossers.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hey i'll be here for you if you need. i am not sure what the problem is but i would be willing to help if you need. i don't know you but please don't act out like this. i don't want to see you hurt yourself. please take care
  3. Painttheskyred

other wrist is already slashed and people think im lieing lol well this has proved u all wrong .... hahhahaha fuckers but i dnt feel the tiny bit diffrent
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What happened Tony, did I miss something in chat?
  5. Painttheskyred

someone said i was talking bull about cutting my wrists and they where wrong and now im write.......... im freeeeee terry im freeeee.... i just wish people could of understood why i pushed em away rather than keep em close. IM free and thats all that matters.

U guys have been so helpful on the terms of making me feel better , but i just know there is something better out there , and life is just the begning and there is more than this , ive suffred enough , its time.

6. feelmypain

feelmypain Well-Known Member

you SIR. have just lost a friend today

7. Painttheskyred

gd gd one i can add to the list
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry if you are feeling people are disbelieving of you Tony. I don't wish to see you harming yourself. I don't know all that has occurred tonight to lead you this far down the road, but I hope it can be resolved. Stay safe Tony. Please.
  9. xbattyxspiderx

xbattyxspiderx New Member

you still here rich?
  10. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

He is.
  11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

His girlfriend is.
  12. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Bollocks, he's here.
  13. Guy Incognito XI

Guy Incognito XI Well-Known Member

let's just hope he did the right thing
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

C'mon rich please don't let people win dude give me a PM or I will chat to you in private or add me to msn milansteve@yahoo.com.au seriously buddy I care about you.:sad:
  15. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

Wow! I'm sorry something triggered you, but I totally plug into your anger and rage. That's something I can relate to big time. I hope you've reconsidered acting on the impulse. If you post some more, I imagine I can learn a lot from seeing someone as frustrated and angry as me. Hang in there.
  16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hang in there Tony ...

Here if ya wanna talk :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.