Fuck You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Disciple

What the fuck?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Why do you always do this?! Every single goddamn time you do the same thing--the same fucking thing!!! Every goddamn time!! You realized that she knows you're going to do it as much as I do, don't you?! Even though I'm supposedly 'in charge' she starts the first fucking fight she can get into after you go to bed because she knows that you'll side with her... and sure enough, no matter how reasonable my solution is, she screams and screams for you until you come storming out. Ooh, I'm scared now. Invariably you side with her. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Oh my god, my solution would have made her miss 10 fucking minutes of some show she's never seen before and never seen again--big fucking whoop. You know what, Kayla was watching that show too! She would be upset too--that was the beauty of it!!! Both sides would lose and both sides would win!! But no, you have to fucking side with her--as she knew you would. You give me no fucking authority but expect me to solve these problems... ARGH!!!

FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FUCKING IDEAS!! YOU BAD-MOUTH MY DAD AND THEN DISPLAY ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERISTICS THAT YOU SAY MAKES HIM SO BAD!! YOU KNOW, FOR ALL HIS FAULTS, THE MOST PHYSICAL HE EVER GOT WAS GIVING 'SPANKIN'S'--AND THAT ENDED OVER 7 YEARS AGO!!! YOU PUSH ME, HIT ME, KNOCK ME DOWN, AND OTHER THINGS TAHT I WON'T GET INTO BECAUSE THEY TAKE TOO FUCKING LONG TO TYPE OUT!! WHAT THE HELL?!

You know, I could almost take it, but when you swear and yell at my sisters... I'm honestly afraid I'm going to explode and do something that I probably shouldn't. You LEAVE HER ALONE--SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!

One more thing: If you ever, EVER violate the privacy of my room again I'll take the razor blade I have hidden in my room and I will fucking stab you, I don't even care. My pants were fucking halfway off my legs--you knew that. I was standing there in nothing but my underwear, pants around my ankles, and you forced your way through the door regardless, yelling at me while I was pratically naked!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I'm honestly scared of what I might do right now.l

Lost Disciple

UPDATE:

She stormed out of the house--peeled out. I hope you fucking die pseudo-Mother

She left us here with Jeff the alcholic. My sisters sitting here with me--she's done crying now, but...

I am sorry you are being treated this way. Neither you nor your sister deserve this kind of treatment. Have you spoken with your dad about it? You need to let someone know hun. I am glad you were able to post here. That is a start. Take care. :hug:

been here.

you are labling your own idiosyncrises.

think about it.... damn its hard but iv now had 2 suicide attempts and im actuallu embarressed about it. what does that say....

vain.

grow up a bit and move on. if not then email me im there pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00