Fuck You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so fuckin' sick of peoples fake sentiment and fake concern. I don't want to hear you fuckin' care anymore or that you hope I get better soon because it's such fuckin' bullshit. I do not want to hear such bullshit lies. I don't want to hear it all.

I sit here day in and day out helping people, even helping you and you know what I don't think it was worth shit. The MOMENT that I actually opened up and said how i felt i got shut down. I got fuckin' shut down. So i won't open up anymore I just fuckin wont because i see what it's fuckin worth. so take your fuckin issues and take your fuckin' woes and shove them so far up your ass you can taste them Just leave me the fuck alone. Leave me to my own fuckin demise and stop giving me the fake fuckin' bullshit.

PEACE
Kells

I don't know who you're talking about but i just want to say when I said i cared earlier I meant it. I don't say things I don't mean. You are more than welcome to talk to me about your problems anytime. Actually I was thinking of this just 2 minutes ago and was about to PM you.

Res sweetie this is not aimed at you by any means. I know you meant what you said. Sorry if you thought it was aimed at you. :hug:

I'm so fuckin' tired of feeling so isolated and so fuckin' alone.

Anime-Zodiac

Hey Kanani.

I'm not sure who is making you feel this way but i'd like to say that i'm well aware of the help and contribution you make to this forum and to the others.

Kells, i do care despite what you think. I love you to bits and am here for you anytime you need me. If im not around then you can always email me. :hug:

I know we haven't talked much lately Kelly except in passing. I am sincere when I tell you that I do care. I miss the chats we used to have. I understand how you feel and how difficult it can be to have those thoughts and feelings. I am still here if you need an ear Kelly. :hug:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Would you like this thread moved to the 'Room to Vent' forum Kells?
You would be able to vent all you want there......

Just let me know and I'll move it or you could start a new venting thread there?

:hug: Hazel

i want it left here. i have a thread that i vent to when i don't want people to respond. I'm so tired of people thinking it's about them when it's me venting and getting out what i need to get out. if you notice people are trying to help me it's just i get frustrated when the thread is turned around like Im aiming at ppl.

I just want to be able to get support like eveyrone else but lately I feel like it's pointless

RainbowChaser

I never wanted to turn this around on you. I just wanted to apologise for having to leave when I did - after all, I only left about half an hour before you wrote this :sad:

You know what just delete this fuckin' thread if I can't vent. Everyone else can have a fuckin' moment where they can get off how they are feeling. Do whatever the fuck you want with this thread. I give up. I should just disappear like i've told myself for the past two weeks b/c clearly me venting here is not allowed.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Venting is allowed here hun - that's the whole purpose of this Let It All Out forum :hug:
There's also the Venting Room forum - Hazel's offered to move it there for you. I'll move it there for you if you want, and the other posts can be deleted that aren't yours..

If you still want this thread deleted, let me know, or post below :hug:

i want to be able to vent and not have people think its about them..that's what im sick of joe. I don't want this thread deleted. i don't want it moved. I want it left alone. For once instead venting in my thread where no one can answer I'd like help but it keeps getting turned into me possibly blaming someone.

I'm sorry you are upset hun. If you want to talk you know you are always welcomed to message me. I miss talking to you. Please take care of yourself, I know we don't talk much anymore but I sencerely do care for you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00