Fuck you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Jan 4, 2008.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Sometimes as I look at the people around me, I start to wonder why why why and why. I am not only thinking about my situation as well as the predicament I am in, what I am talking about is this world of ours. I mean, there are people who's got to scavenged on leftovers and garbages to live yet there are people feeling their pets with delicious food? Its just such bullshit! And there are people who are totally deprived even though they are clearly in need yet some people who are merely lame attention seekers got all the help and comfort from people all over the world? How can I even stomach that?

There are people who easily got away even though they have done wrong, and some have even fucked up other people's lives and still they manage to just get out of it and continue living their lives while the victim remains a victim forever or at perhaps a very long time. I wonder, even if I do manage to beat my depression and suicidal feelings, can I actually live life knowing that I have to see this world revolving meaninglessly each and every fucking day? I mean, does that even make any sense at all? Not to me.

Its even more absurd to think that we humans were born to go through this shit all the time, and its obvious we didn't have a choice. And its so much easier for someone who's living a good life to believe in God and one of the people I know told me that 'God always have place for people in his heavenly light, all you have to do is ask'. And the only good question left for me to raise is - WHAT THE FUCK?????!!!!!!!!! So I am supposed to believe that we have to tell God to take us away from this shit even though its so obvious that we are going through such harsh times?

Well, what can I say? Maybe its true that we have to accept the fact that some people were born to live a fucked up life, and others are born to be happy for their entire life. Haha...maybe thats the fucking truth or something like that! Maybe I should still believe that to exist in this world is truly a curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

And its so much easier for someone who's living a good life to believe in God and one of the people I know told me that 'God always have place for people in his heavenly light, all you have to do is ask'.

Well, I do belive in God and my life is messed...it's far from being a "good life".
    What I keep in mind, is that this life is nothing but a pit stop. When we die will be in our erernal home.. rather it be heaven or hell. This world is ran by greed. That is why it is so hard to keep your head up above water. Greed is the reason richies feed their pets nice food while the poor eats what they can. High Society doesn't want to recognize that there are poor people in this world. They just change the channel.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Yes that makes sense. Depressed people see the world for the way it really is, even if it's possible to 'get better' we'd still see the truth, as you said.
    I can totally understand that. I wish your life improved, we should talk again soon.

4. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I made a similar topic not long ago (excluding the religious part).

People like us and those genuine kind hearted people seem few and far between in everyday life.. at least to me it seems. People and this general way of life does make me very depressed. Extroverts are praised.

5. expressive_child

Well, but then if God knows whats going on and let it happen as it is, then I have no way to love him at all cause he is just ignoring it then. As for the happy people and high society whatever they call it, they obviously don't want to give a shit about people who are deprived of basic needs, cause its always always easier to turn a blind eye on everything.

Eventhough I know many people are going through harsher times than I am, this couldn't make me feel better cause I don't love life anymore and so there is no way I can appreciate life more this way. Its true that people choose to ignore cause its always the easier way out of things, and its obviously getting worst.

6. expressive_child

Yeah, I can't agree with you anymore. If this world is made to be fucked up eventually, then can I just summarize that this human race is 'fucked up bound' or something? Dammit...seems like there really is no way to love life no matter how I look at it!!!!!!

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

The discrepancy between the people at the top and the people in the bottom in this world is massive, it is at least a small source of grief for me.

I refuse to become a wage slave

8. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

Well, but then if God knows whats going on and let it happen as it is, then I have no way to love him at all cause he is just ignoring it then.

1 Corinthians 10:13
    No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Matthew 11:28-30
    Jesus said:
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Don't turn your back on God, we all have our trials to go through. If you ever get the chance, read the book of Job. His story of faith will inspire you.

9. NoOneKnows

NoOneKnows Member

You know what i hate, honest people who try to make an honest living, who are struggling and when they need help the gov't tells them to fuck off! I am poor and need help but i can't get it unless im pregnant or married. It seems like the people who really fuck up are the only ones who get decent help. This world is beyond help!

10. I totally agree with you, NoOneKnows. It's frustrating when the government spends so much money on stuff they don't need to, yet the government neglects to properly help those who need help, especially the disabled.

11. expressive_child

Yeah its happening all over the world. We know it, everyone knows it even every government of every country know that too. But its just too bad they can just turn a blind eye and openly neglect those who are truly in need. All the corrupted politicians and greedy leaders in this world just don't give a shit to anything but their power. They obviously could have done so much more for their people if they aren't so obsessed with those shit.

I don't know if I am the only one who is feeling this way but what I can see is that everything else in this world is getting meaningless and everything is just done for the sake of doing. There is little passion, love whatsoever. Not sure if I can live knowing just how meaningless life is in our world now. To fight these suicidal thoughts is a real pain itself, yet I am supposed to actually convince myself to live, and go on with this meaningless existence?