Fuck You

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fuck you, you FUCKING bitch!!! i'm fucking sick of always fucking being put down by you. Why the fuck did i get shouted at?! i did FUCK ALL!!!! each day i fucking love you less and less. I'm growing to hate you.

I'll give you something to remember me by. Don't you fucking worry about that. Gonna hurt you in the worst possible way. Twice today i've wanted to carve your name into myself. But you know what, you ain't worth it. You ain't worth anything. Your a fucking bitch and i fucking hate you.

Today was Ben Kinsella's funeral today, went past the memorial site today. So many flowers. Went to my little brothers school concert, we held a minute for him. A girl in the school had R.I.P Ben written on her t-shirt. Made me wanna just break down in tears. The worlds so fucked up. We take each others lives away for no reason. Its fucked up. It's pointless. Life's fucking pointless.

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

:hug: Vikki

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hun, ignore her, she aint worth getting worked up about. A week without her from tomorrow remember xx

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:( Vikks. I read about the death of that guy on news.com.au. Its just tragic and fucking stupid. The world is in a mess. We just have to try and take the positive things and cheerish those when we can. Clearly somebody is driving you up the wall right now. I hope you can be free of them, even if its just for a while, lifes too short to put up with people you cant stand.

Take good care of yourself please, and no carving in arms ya

:arms:

5. HI all i am new I love this site I am feeling like bad today but I read allot for about 4 hours and I feel better thanks :blink:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

vikki, I know no words I can say will take away the feelings you are experiencing right now. I offer you my love and caring and will keep you in my thoughts. Don't let her get to you this way. Take care hun. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Vikki :hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :sad: I'm so sorry they treat you that way, it's not right. Please don't harm yourself over them, that wouldn't help anything in the end, Hun. I'm here if you ever need to talk, Viksta. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

9. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

hey vikkers, im sorry that i dont know about who youre talking, i should be more on sf to keep on eye on everyone. Anyway you dont deserve someone threating you like that and im really glad youre angry about it and dont just accept it. I hope you feel better soon and that bitch realises the stupid things she says and does.
    take care
    :hug:

10. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

All mum's and daughters fight darling, try to remember she still loves you...and that so do we xxxxxx