fuck you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Feb 14, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

no, seriously, fuck you, I hate you, I want to rip you to pieces, you are disgusting, have no point in life, you are nothing and just a waste a space...fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!

sincerly, yourself

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Get it out girl!!!! It helps to yell where the screams wont be heard but the words will be seen!!! Hope you are doing ok?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad: sending hugs :hug:

please don't hate yourself.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you dam it so hard when the hate is turn inwards to ourselves i hope now you have let it out you can try to replace some of that space now inside with some kindness okay some kind words for you. caring compassionate intelligent soul you are I don't hate you one bit hugs

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

:hugtackles:

Hope you feel better!!!

6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Yup. Know what you are saying.

xxxx

:hamster:

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

well my brain went a-wall with me and so now I had a bunch of hallucinations...great! just perfect...go mad on me why don't you....is it possible to go on in this world without being depressed and completely off your marbles??????????????????

8. Fedupforreal

Fedupforreal Well-Known Member

I had to look at this one twice just to make sure I hadn't posted it. Sounds like me. Disgusting? No point to life? Okay, let me go back and read it again. That has to have been me.

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Oh sweety,don't be so harsh on yourself!
    You are a good person(you can't doubt this),who deserves to live .
    Don't categorize yourself with the bad people of this world! :hug: