fuck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yoyo, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Im getting drug tested an d it bloowws!!!!!

2. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Why? Are you going to test positive?

3. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Im mean yea im fucked up

4. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Fuck it man im out im so tired of this shit im just going to swallow a bunch of pills and hope I die

5. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

The worlds going to shit your children are fucked

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Instead of using a whole bunch of expletives, why don't you tell us what's going on?

7. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Hmmm that's a good idea well basically I recently got expelled from school for 45 days so that's awesome and now im attending drug counseling while still stealing alcohol almost every day so that I can get super drunk and forget about reality, my "friends" dont really give a shit about me, the girl I like is a slut, parents gave up on me. never even been in a relationship i guess cause everybody can tell im worthless. I dont really care anymore i honestly have nothing to live for. Just swallowed like <Mod Edit: Amount Removed> or something pain pills, i dont think im going to die but it will be nice to astleast pass the fuck out hopefully i won't dream again tonight because all my dreams just horribly remind me of my failure as a human being. I just want to know why god put me on this earth, you know?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
  8. Butterfly

Have you ever sought help for your depression and substance abuse? It is clear that you are depressed, but continuing to take drugs and get drunk is only going to make the depression worse in the long run. It may mask the pain for so long, but in the end you end up feeling worse and it ends up being a repetative cycle. A doctor can help address your depression and the substance abuse.

I suggest that you call the emergency services or go to hospital. Taking an overdose of any medication can cause long lasting damage and needs urgent medical attention.

9. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Yea im in drug counseling as for depression it doesn't really matter...

10. Butterfly

Well that is a start. And yes, it does matter. It mattered enough for you to post about how bad you are feeling, so yes it does matter. You need help for both of these problems otherwise you will continue in the cycle. You need to break it.

11. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

No matter what I do I can't win. Im trapped. There is no way out. All hope is gone. There is no point. Even death no longer offers relief in my mind

12. Butterfly

I know how crap feeling trapped is, but it doesn't mean you have to stay trapped forever. You CAN win and there IS a way out. Have you tried calling a crisis line?

13. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Ugh I dont think so. I think god is just repaying me for my sins. I'll leave the crisis lines to people who deserve to live

14. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

These pills did more than I thought, I feel like shit haha ha hahaha

15. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

I think im gonna puke lol! Jesus what a pussy

16. Butterfly

Please call the emergency services, it may not cause death but it could be enough to cause permanent damage. You need immediate medical attention.

17. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Thanks but id rather not get anyone involved. I'll probably be alright

18. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Not sure how to remove a post but I used quite too many swear words in this thread. Sorry in advance to whoever reads

19. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Only you are in control of each of the issues/problems that you have just shared.

20. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Please tell me you threw it all up.

You are getting help in drug counselling and that is a huge help. Once you get away from the drugs and the alcohol you'll see things different. I know it doesn't seem like it but you'll have a second chance, a chance to prove that you don't need those things. Your friends and family will want you back once they know you are trying to get better. Please don't give up on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.