Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

I am an immature 29 year old female who loves to draw the attention by claiming I am suicidal and living in a hopeless farcade in the believe of karma. I am not eating enough pills to control my condition as if eating pills would improve my conditon.

I am just a pathetic spoilt brat who claims that I m in the worse situation than anyone else. I am not genuine at all. Steer clear from me. I dont deserve to be taken seriously.

The point of this post is? Pointless. Just to seek attention like a spoilt bitch.
  2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

The fact that you think you are immature probably means you are not. It is ok to draw attention in a positive way. You may need help. You do deserve to be taken seriously. But take your self seriously first. Different people have a different threshold for pain and hardship and yours is no less important than anyone else. Let your feelings out. What do you want to change?
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Messenger - the truth is I want to respond to your post but I am unsure how. Even if you DID happen to be attention seeking, the fact is that needing or wanting attention is not an inherently bad thing. People deserve (and need) attention.

I am unsure whether these are your thoughts/feelings or the reiteration of things you have been told by others who have been unsympathetic.

Whatever the situation, I hope you feel less angry about it soon.

Stay safe :hug:
  4. MessengerFromHell

Thats wat I have been told. Mentally ill are just born to be scoffed at. Oh yea, here am I acting like spoilt brat asking for attention again. No matter wat I do, is insignificant. Immature thats me and thats wat it is said. Immature female. Bipolars shouldn't be giving advice and all advices from me are petty and stupid. Ooohhh... See? Acting pathetic again. SO WAT IF I AM? I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF ANYONE WOULD STOP JEERING AT ME AND OK I AM PATHETIC I AM AN IMMATURE FEMALE.
  5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Don't listen to people who only have negative things to say, they dont know you, dont know how you feel and dont and are not willing to understand your illness
  6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

sure you deserve to be taken seriously.

people will love to put a down person even more down.
    listen to yourself, not them
  7. MessengerFromHell

Thank you all.. Your messages does calm me down alittle.. Talk to me more
  8. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

dig deep. good things about yourself and ok things
  9. MessengerFromHell

I am.trying to.understand others but I failed
  10. MessengerFromHell

trying to.understand others but failed
  11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your are not immature. Your an individual with emotions, like the rest of us. Ignore the people who have a go at you. Just be yourself and be happy. Take care.
  12. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i want to tell you this

when i was super low.... YOUR advice helped me immensely... so if you had listened to those ppl that said you don't need to be giving advice, maybe i would not still be here... i cannot say enough that i do not agree with those people, many of the people that i have gotten advice from here have been bipolar. the fact is that ppl who do not have mental illness of any kind assume that if you are mentally ill you just cannot comprehend anything therefore cannot be taken seriously. that is not true. yes, sometimes our perception is different, and soemtimes our comprehension is lower on certain things... but quite honestly, it is difficult to find any 2 ppl that both comprehend and perceive all things in exactly the same manner... therefore, i think, mentally ill should be taken just as seriously as anyone else as long as they are speaking on something they do in fact have knowledge on (preferably a bit of experience too, but not required).

my question to you is this: do you want to make their opinion/view of you be so important to you, that it overshadows your own opinion of yourself?

essentially, that's what you are doing....

why would you do that? a few possible reasons:
    1. you have no true view of yourself as you have no real self worth or self value or self importance
    2. you have never tried to figure out who you are and/or simply do not know who you are
    3. you have self image problems that cause you to look to others to measure your self worth, self value, and self importance ... and as a consequence these values are constantly fluxuating
    4. you are hungry to be accepted (this may or may not be a need to be accepted by everyone, but usually means by the vast majority at least)

i'm sure there are more reasons, but those are the few i can think of.... i listed them out b/c i did not want you to think i am criticizing you, rather i am trying to get an idea where this is coming from....

please take care.... you matter *hugs*
  13. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Demuredawn, I am in total agreement with your post. It's says a lot .. Respect.
  14. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

thank you incrisis99
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.