fuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Apr 30, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

i hate posting and talking to people about what is happening in my stupid life... it just feels all i want to do is talk about "me".. i should just leave everyone alone and just keep what im feeling to myself....

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

aw, hon :hug:
    Listening is what we're all hear for! :)
    If you need to say something, go ahead and say it. It doesn't pay to bottle up all your emotions. Talking won't change what's going on in your life, but it might help you cope with it a bit more.
    Best of luck, I know you're going through a hard time right now!
    *I* am always available through PM or MSN if you need to vent.
    Take care! xx

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Exactly John, and you just left me alone with a "John6491 has closed his/her private message box" And I was wondering what happened.

I'm here to help people and recieve help, I can't get one without the other.

4. charlemaine

charlemaine Member

don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I'd be better off if I duct taped my mouth shut.

I really think about it when someone I'm around is talking about themselves...and I'm thinking "I don't care about your stupid crap, why don't you just shut up"...then I realize people *I* talk to feel the exact same way about me!

sucks

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

There's no need for you to stop posting, John. :hug: If you want to vent, talk about your day then please do so. That's what this forum is for. There is no need to feel bad for posting. Take care of yourself. :hug:

6. charlemaine

charlemaine Member

another thing to think about is: you never know when the simplest thing you say can have a profound impact on someone.