Fuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SuperBo, Jan 7, 2009.

1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck

I fucking Hate myself so fucking much Im a fucking piece of shit that doesnt fucking matter im nothing a waste a waste of air a waste of space im fucking nothing I sholdnt matter everyone should just forget about me.. FUCK

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:cuddle2: your not hun

your truely not

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not what you say you are in your post.

4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Nah, actually you're pretty cool, Bo!

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Bo, what you posted isn't true. You're amazing. I :wub: you very much.

6. SuperBo

just ignore this.. it doesnt matter how I feel.. and I just look like an attenion seeker

7. JustPernicious

JustPernicious Well-Known Member

BO! you are nothing near anything you just said.
    I havent seen you in ages and i missed you saying i sound like a homo :(
    nice to see your back hope everythings ok :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Bo.

You're not any of those things!

9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I don't know you but, from what i've seen here you are none of the things you mentioned. I hope you feel better soon.

Lea :hug:

10. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Fauxy :arms: I hope you feel better soon :)

11. SuperBo

Letter to myself .. ignore.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKC FUCK FUCK UFKC i FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING GODDAMN MUCH DO YOU REALIZE YOUR NOTHING AT ALL JUST SOME LOSER WHOS SCARED OF DOING ANYTHING ??? HUH YOU'LL BE A FUCK UP JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER SAID FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

12. SuperBo

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUI HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ... I hate you for everything you did to me I hate you so much I hope you suffer.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Bo:unsure:

I'm here if you wanna talk x

14. SuperBo

I'm tired of pretending..

15. SuperBo

I don't matter at all, I dont matter to anyone "friends" Family no one.. I'm a nothing but waste. And no don't tell me i'm not, no one knows me well enough to tell me I'm not waste.. cause I am.. nothing but waste.

16. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hope you are feeling better Bo.

18. SuperBo

Today this morning I had this crushing empty pain and I wrapped my arms around my body and held on as tight as I could hoping and praying i could just make the pain stop.. I am so tired of feeling empty and crushing pain I'm so sick of crying I couldnt keep the crushing pain away I ended up having a panic attack I fell to the floor and cried like a baby til it stoped I can't take this anymore I dont want to live like this anymore and I don't think I will, I think it would be better if I just ended my life now.. for me for everyone..

19. SuperBo

just keep it all inside no one ever has to know your thoughts.

20. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

you know bo, i dont know you
    but from the responses you get on here you are certainly NOT what you claim to be in your first post..
    You matter to them so that must mean you are a special person :D

:hug: