Fuck

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cult logic, Feb 15, 2010.

1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

People are fucking asshole pricks.

I am five goddamn seconds away from kicking out all the windows in this goddamn fucking house and using the shards to carve the anger.

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

What happened, Fawkes?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong?

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Dude what up? Are you alright? Let it all out and tell us all about it, we are here and we care...

Hugs Bambi

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm a step off the damn edge and really goddamn upset.

I can only take so much shit from people before I've had enough.

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Who gave you shit? I will kick their mutha f#@King ass...messing with my friends...really I want to know what is up Brandon...you are right a person can only take so much and they BAM you explode.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You're right, a person can only take so much. We're here and we care, hope you'll vent and let us know what happened. You can PM me if you want to.

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What happened? I'm in trouble for something I don't remember even doing, my teachers are pricks, people on here are making dick moves, my friend is acting like an ass, people are ignoring me, and all this compiled makes me just a little fucking pissed.

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

No wonder you pissed you getting hit from all angles it seems. Teaches can be so unreasonable at times it is frustrating, I am sorry you have to deal with such bullshit but and glad you are getting it out instead of bashing out all the windows,,,,that ain't a good way to go..

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You dont have to tell us if you dont want to but dont hurt anyone or yourself! I'm not sure what you can do but listen to hard music helps me sometimes. But it could make it worse. I can only advise you to take a deep breath and try do some exercise. Running helps me.

11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm not going to hurt anyone... but shit might get broken.

This is getting too too much I hate all these people I'm forced to be around and the worst part is I can't get away.

Can't goddamn get away. At least my anger is temporarily quelled by my debilitating exhaustion.