Fuck.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PollyAnna, Sep 27, 2010.

1. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I'm so fucking stupid.

2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Why do i let ppl intimidate me?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Some people are very intimidating i am the same way in that i get intimidated easily too. It is hard when one feels overpowered by others. Don't be too hard on you okay next time try not to let this person do it okay just keep eye contact and state what you want to and leave.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

doesn't mean you're stupid because people intimidate you...some people are just too clever at that sort of thing....my counselor is currently trying to teach me to be like violet said..it's hard but you can do it...
    better to say somehting straight away than let it fester inside you....

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You are not alone hun, I get intimidated by just being around people. If someone is trying to intimidate you just intimidate right back. Most people will back off if you do not show it back. :confused: maybe some guys think they might be hitting on you. Showing you they are an aggresive mate or something like that.

Being intimidated does not make you stupid hun.

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

*screams*ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :mad:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugt
    ackles: you are okay lots of hugs coming your way keep posting but know lots of people care me being one of them