fuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I don't know how I'm going to get through another day. I've just been in horrible shape and I don't know how to pull through. I am completely worthless. A complete waste of space and I feel like its my time. I don't know how to push through another day.... and really I'm not even sure if its worth pushing through another day.

Kiba

Is there any crisis line you can call? Or get a hold of a therapist if you have one? If not, maybe consider the hospital if things are pretty bad. :hug: You can get help to make it though. Please try to get the help you need.

ZombiePringle

its everything... Everybody expects me to be what I can't be. If I'm not being told how horrible I am then I'm being asked to do something for somebody. Its too much. And all I do is fail at everything I do.... I'm at my limit.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You don't have to do things you don't want to do, especially if you're being asked by people who treat you like shit. It's not fair to you!

ZombiePringle

I don't have much choice really. Its people at work and home... I could potentially lose my job or place to live if I don't put up with all this. The one person that actually makes me feel like I am somebody is 3 hours away. other than that every single person I know makes sure that I know how much of a loser I am. "Josh, you have no life" "Josh... why can't you ever do anything right?" It really has become quite obvious that I really am a nobody and won't ever be a somebody.. I've put up with it for far too long and its finally broken me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00