fucked up self image

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by fixintodie, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fixintodie

fixintodie Active Member

i hate myself for hating myself

i hate being depressed and making myself depressed

i hate putting people around me in an awkward situation in trying to help me with this , but yet putting me in an even more awkward situation at the same time

i hate being overly self conscious and constantly telling myself to relax and take it easy but this only contributing to me thinking more what others think of me

i hate seeing my personality change from what i remember me to be when i was fine

i hate seeing my friendships slowly get more distant as i rot in my hole

i hate running into people who once knew me and never having anything to tell them about where i am in life

i hate feeling that i have no personality and boring people, myself included because of that

and i scheduling and rescheduling appointments with month intervals in between where things can get hectic while one suffering 'patiently' waits for their next appointment with the psych who spends a shit hour with them

i hate being on medication and not noticing shit, but then trying to come off it and then becoming very easily fatigued and irritated

i hate having a blank head and nothing to say

i hate all the relationships that have been destroyed while i battled this bull shi.t that i can barely see

i hate these feelings which make my concentration drop and cause me to fail college courses and partake in hobbies i once enjoyed with little pleasure

i hate the thought of having to blame someone else for my current disposition just as much as the thought of me having to take full responsibility for where i am today and just as much as my DNA making me this way. i feel trapped as i grow and while my spirit rots.
  2. wasted99

wasted99 Member

I feel the same way about myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.