fucked up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fuzzy Monkey, May 27, 2007.

1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

she constantly fucken lies to me lies to the councilers lies to the school makin them belevie im cutting for attention. i just cant do it anymore im shuting down. all of u are here for me but when somethins wrong with u and i ask if ur ok or if u wanna talk im treated like shit by few. so im not gonna talk to anyone bout my problems beacuse if i cant be here for u i dont want u here for me. my mom is doin everythin to hurt me and i just cant take it anymore. if she rips me away from viki im runnin away im gettin out of this place. im sick of her hurtin me. i cant do it anymore.im life is a waste and i dont enjoy it.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Amanda :hug: :hug:

I'm really sorry your mother does all that, it's not right :mad: :sad:

As for talking to other people; some people just don't feel comfortable talking about their own problems, they wanna be here for others, but don't feel comfortable talking about their own problems.
    Don't let that stop you from reaching out for help please, hun. You deserve the help and support here, don't stop reaching out :hug: :hug:

You know where to reach me :arms:
    Est x
  3. I finally figured out why she, altho loves me, but doesn't want to hang out with me. She's a full blown alcoholic. And I don't drink, so she thinks we have nothing in common. Talk about fucked up.
    Last edited: May 27, 2007
  4. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i know est it just bothers me. i just dont desurve to live.