Fuckin amazing.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Gah dammit!

I fucking let her down. I left, being a selfish bitch. I couldn't deal with what was going on and I didn't want to say anything stupid, so I logged off and wanted to destroy myself, so I took some pills. They haven't had any effect on me as of yet, and I'm not too concerned about it. She texted me saying that she was sorry and she said 'hate me forever'. I can't do that! I can't hate her, she's done nothing wrong. She has been nothing but a miracle to me and I fucked it up. I just left without caring about how it would effect her. I was so fuckin selfish and I can't believe it. I'm so scared that she's going to do something to hurt herself. If she leaves me, I'm done...I'm gone-dead. I can't be without her. She's done so much for me, and she's saved my life more than once. She's given everything, given her whole self to me, a worthless, selfish bitch who doesn't deserve any of her care, attention, love, nothing! I fucked up and I'm so worried. I'm freakin out because I don't want her hurt, yet I caused it. What a fuck up! I'm sorry guys. If I'm not around, you know why. I hope that I can make her believe that I truly do care for her and I need her so much.

Sorry for the rant guys. :shy:

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

If I were you, I would copy and paste to her exactly what you just wrote. It is heartfelt and sincere, and she will understand how much you really care without dancing around it. This will make her feel better and help you in the process.

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

you missy are never a selfish bitch! ever!! you care about so so many people in this world. you need to start thinking about yourself!! your an angel - dont ever forget that xxxxxx