Fucking apartment rental company is destroying what's left of me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hae-Gi, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

After the shit that happened to me in July I have had no motivation to be to my untidy apartment to finish it up. On Thursday, however, I went to get the mail for over a month. Just an hour ago I opened a letter from the apartment company and now they again are starting to harass me with their private visits with their main keys. This time they want to install extra Internet equipment. The other times I've had the chance to be there when they've been doing all their inspections after inspections or whatever else it might be, but due to my shitty situation, I hadn't checked my mail for over a month. I'm pretty damn sure they've already been in there, which means they have touched my bed and completely ruined it, touched my TV table and made it filthy enough to have to be cleaned with ear swabs, and touched my sofa table (I know it's called coffee table but I hate that name) and made it similarly filthy, and probably broken some of my glass objects on the floor or other places and probably, for fun, gone through my cabinets to make all dishes I've cleaned filthy again, and then used my toilet <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Inappropriate). If they already have been to my apartment then that is just the final drop that kills me. My nice bed is completely fucking ruined, then. I'm killing myself if they've entered my apartment. :/ Guess I will find out on Monday.

...And I didn't win on the lottery, either... didn't even get a little of my money back. Second lottery ticket I've bought since that day in July (and second in my whole life, for that matter). So if they've been to my apartment, I can't get my own house where I'm allowed privacy, nor even get a new bed. I am so finished.... I can't take living, anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

All I could think of after reading that letter was what they've done in my apartment, so I decided to just go there in the middle of the night to check things out. No one had been there, or at least done nothing there; I would've noticed. Considering some old information I have gotten from before, I actually think the apartment building that my apartment is in already has what is needed for that Internet provider... it also was written in the letter that it doesn't apply to all apartments... so I guess I worried about nothing. With good reason, though, considering how hopeless they've kept being about inspections and installations, and whatever else they could think of, recently.

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

lol.... prudish little person. :rolleyes:

4. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Landlords are the worst. Most of them are nosy, manipulative creeps who like to think they can control everything.