Fucking AssHole!! *language*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

You motherfuckig cocksucking piece of shit! Worthless asshole! Stupid man!
FUCKER! All the nasty words I know together and it's still not even 1/5 of a description of you.

I HATE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

You're the fucking reason I'm getting drunk and high off my face every fucking day these days, you're the reason I will not make it to the end of the summer, you're the reason I will not go to Uni anymore.

You are a fucking asshole. Fine. and now I'm all bitchy and rude towards everyone cos I'm soooo fucking hurt and angry and I'm loosing my fucking friends because of it. THanks a lot

and I dont care if I 'm being stupid and annoying now. FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!

You will NEVER EVER see me again, not until you'll see my dead body, mother fucker

go fuck yourself and be happy while I'm here in selfdestruction mode, knowing it'll all be over soon!

ASSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sa Palomera

yes it's pointed at my dad. Please do not take any notice of what I say as I'm blinded by anger at this moment I'm very very aggressive and I've already hurt two great friends on another forum with my behaviour today so please do not pay any attention to me, I guess I just need some weeks to cool off or whatever.

I've never been this blinded by anger all cos of that one stupid fucking PRICK!!!

LeaveMeAlone

This doesn't have to be the end ester. who gives a fuck what he does? it's just some sperm that came out of his dick, that's all.

He isn't your father, you don't need to care.

Don't die for this bastard, he's not worth it!

You are an incredible, wonderful, kind, smart, funny, delightful young woman, you're 100,000 times the person he is, be better than him, move on, be yourself and liberate your life.

You don't need him, you never have and never will, you are strong, you can have a fantastic life, if you want. You have so much to live for.

I love you.

Sa Palomera

(...)

I'm not tortured by how oft your busy, Cause I've got things to do
I'm not disappointed about how you don't miss you me, cause I don't need you to

I'm not needy
I don't get clingy much
I'm not scared
I'm not afraid as such
I'm not dependent
Rock solid, stays in touch
And Doth I protest too much?

So much energy to prove to you
Who I can't possibly be
So much energy to prove to you
I'm not who you hate for me to be

I'm not saddened
And I don't miss you
Cause I have moved on too
I'm not concerned about your new lover
Cause I have a new lover too

I'm not depressed
I don't get down that much
I'm not despondent
I am not dark as such
I'm never sad
Keep Chin Up, Stays in touch

I'm not jealous
I don't get moved by much
I'm not enraged
Not insecure as such
Not going insane
Rational stays in touch
Alanis Morissette - Doth I protest too much

Sa Palomera

I fucking HATE YOU , FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HATE you!!!

look at me! Look at me, your daughter who was supposed to be successfull student by now, all good grades at highschool and most of all, she had to be 'normal'.

well here I am, despite all the fucking effort you put in making me to what i"m not, this is me now:
bisexual, drunk, stoner, fucking around, kissing around, no job, no education, just layin in bed, sleeping during the day and staying up at night.
cutting, burning and stuff like that,
lazy,

aka a worthless piece of shit.

thank you fucking asshole,
FUCKER I HATE YOU

Sa Palomera

fucker fucker ffucdker I hate you I hate you I hate you fucking asshole
wjhy why why why why?

thanks to you i'm drunk and stoned eveyr day now
because without it I cant see the point of life anymore
I want to fucking die all because of you uckin asshole I hate you

I hope you'll have to watch me die in pain. and that it'll hurt you fucking much.

FUCKER

Sa Palomera

im too drunk and stonede to even talk properly lol

dies irae!!!!
lacrimosa dies illa!!!

sorry some Mozart music lol

I hate him so much
fuck he fuckig ruined my life
can't believe it. asshole should se me now. fucked up everything there is to fuck up

seeing my behaviour on her I"m surprised I'm not banned :dry:

Sa Palomera

u cocksocking fucker!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

How the FUCK could I let you break me like that? I'm fucking everything up right now, THANK YOU! yeh it's my own responsibility and I shouldnt blame you. well in a way it is. but you definitely have to do with it. if you wouldnt have fucking borken me i wouldn't fucking been trying to be stoned and drunk all day every damn day!!! FUCKING ASSHOLE, GO SCREW YOURSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00