Fucking Bad Luck (warning)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I'm sick and tired of my life being decided by pure fucking luck. I literally just lost a chance at winning as much as $10000 in poker because of pure luck. It was a qualifier and the top 9 qualified. Was in 10th and short stacked, get pocket 8's and plan on pushing. Guy goes all in and I decide to call. His Ace 8 vs my pocket 8's. Couldn't get much better. Flop is good then he turns an Ace and I'm out in 14th. Everyone has bad beats but I get them on a regular basis. I got knocked out of a Win your tuition for a year ($6000) when I made 2 pair A's and J's but lost to straight by someone who called a huge preflop raise with 3 5 off suit. I finished 8th out of over a thousand but got absolutely nothing. Even gave up a fun night with friends because I figured if I'm out early I can join them but I was 4th in chips all the way till that hand.

I can outplay almost anyone and I can accept when I lose to a better hand, better play or even luck when the person made a decent call, but I get fucked over by stupidity that is constantly rewarded.

And it's not just in poker. SO many things just seem to come down to pure luck. I do get some good luck but it's never as consistent or as huge as when things go wrong. I'm a pessimist and a cynic because I'm tired of getting my hopes up and having them crushed.

I try hard and try to work to get something but then I either get screwed or get to watch some idiot be rewarded for not being smart enough to threaten those above him. Our fucking society is ruled by the stupid and therefore will only get dumber because they will never support the progression of someone who is smarter and can therefore threaten their security in life.

Now I'm a 23 yr old perfect virgin (new definition), who has no close friends, no idea what I'm going to do and just racking up the debt and hopelessness.

When is it my turn to have some good luck so I can still work hard but actually feel like I'm getting somewhere.:sad:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:sad:

hope some good lulck comes your way soon x

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You can't help the jackass that calls with Ace rag b/c morons think ace rag is golden and is the best damn hand around..which it's not.

I'm sorry your luck is shotty at the moment. Things could turn around and I hope they do.
    Take care of yourself.

Kellz