Fucking done...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silently-Hated, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

So serious.. I'm tired of people asking me what's wrong, I'm tired of people fucking telling me it's going to be alright... I want it other with... I want to fucking quit... No one understands
    How the fuck can they act like they've done nothing wrong?! They yell at me, they ask me what's wrong then pretty much say they don't give a fuck and tell me to leave... The hell with it, they always call me back telling me to do something else for them!! How the Hell can they do that?! They say I have no soul, fuck you! I have more soul then you'll ever have... Seriously give a damn about me fucking show it sometime!!
    I'm done I want to kill myself, I want to kill somebody.. I want to get into a fight, and I don't care with who... I want a fight and I want to forget the mental shit the physical shit and everything else... I want something to numb me...Because if I don't find something I'm going to kill someone/something

2. readingforev

readingforev New Member

I actually understand that more than you know. I feel the exact same way. I don't get other people. Why do they always want to mess with us than act like we were the ones who did something wrong? I agree, fuck them.