Fucking financial crisis!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

So I did well at school. I tried very very hard and graduated in the top 15% of the state. Moved from my parents house into the city and went to college for 4 years and worked a crap job in a cafe support myself, just graduated in december. I cant get a job. Man seems 6 years were just for nothing. I feel like a failure and like its evolutions way of removing me from the gene pool. Fuck you financial crisis!!!!!!!!

2. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

I am not aware of all the details of your situation (what you went to school for, where you are, etc.) but I can say that in my opinion, part of it is probably due to the fact our country is in such a fu5#Ed up financial mess right now and has been for awhile... I would say that getting an education is definately not a waste by any means.
    I am sure it will pay off eventually and you will be fine. Just have confidence and try harder... That is the key to any success...

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

This economic crisis is making life so hard for so many of us all over the place. The only ones who still seem ok are the politicians and bankers who caused the shit in the first place. Hope things can improve for you my friend. Having a good education will certainly help in the long run. Best wishes

4. sjdude

sjdude Member

Hang in there mate. People who are motivated and smart, as you are, are always eventually in demand. You also have your youth working in your favor. When the crap storm finally blows over, you'll be in good shape. Think of it: who will be able to afford an education when things are down? Not many. When things finally pick up again, you'll not only have a good education behind you, you'll be ahead of all those who were unlucky enough to want to get one but couldn't because of this mess. Sorry for them, but good for you.

Meantime, yeah, it sucks, and its going to suck for a lot of people, and possibly for a long time. Imagine being married, paying a mortgage, and supporting a couple of kids right now, for example. Things could always be harder... Sounds like tripe, but count your blessings.

Good luck!

5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Not really the amount of unemployed graduates in china is probably the equivalent of the Australian population...as the poster said above though it could be worse you could have many mouths to feed.